• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best card for insurance payment.

Does HDFC Infinia give points for insurance (ICICI Lombard)?

How about SBI cards? I have SBI Air India card, but the payment is more than the credit limit. Can I make a transaction above that by making payments in advance?

Does HDFC Infinia give points for insurance (ICICI Lombard)?

How about SBI cards? I have SBI Air India card, but the payment is more than the credit limit. Can I make a transaction above that by making payments in advance?
Yes, infinia does provide rewards for insurance transactions. But there is a capping of 5k points per day. You can check with customer care also. They're usually very responsive.

Yup kyc is pending after that only i can go the payment page
If you're taking a new policy you may take it through Policy Bazaar and make the payment on their portal. They accept Amazon Pay wallet.

If you're taking a new policy you may take it through Policy Bazaar and make the payment on their portal. They accept Amazon Pay wallet.
..but the added con that, policybazaar will harass you for the next few years and will sell your contact details to every data harvesting firm.

..but the added con that, policybazaar will harass you for the next few years and will sell your contact details to every data harvesting firm.
Yeah. So basically every year you’ll be getting paid (~15% of premium) for that harassment 😅

Back