• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best card for marriage spends

jt268

TF Neo
I already hold amex plat travel, regalia gold, neu infinity, icici amazon pay credit cards and the milestone benefit of the amex plat travel has already been achieved.
In the coming few months, I will be having high spends of ~10-20 lakhs. Which credit card would be best in terms of rewards/miles/ best value back?

Get Axis Atlas - 2% normal and 5% accelerated RPs uptp 2L spends per month.

@drsel can guide more
Thanks for the response. My fiance already holds this one and I noticed that there are certain cappings on the redemptions for the atlas card.
Would it still be advisable to get this card ?

Thanks for the response. My fiance already holds this one and I noticed that there are certain cappings on the redemptions for the atlas card.
Would it still be advisable to get this card ?
Cappings are still very reasonable and unlikely to be a problem for amount you are planning

But if I were you, if your regalia gold is with a high limit then I'll redirect 7-8 lakhs on that to have an easy shot on Infinia

I already hold amex plat travel, regalia gold, neu infinity, icici amazon pay credit cards and the milestone benefit of the amex plat travel has already been achieved.
In the coming few months, I will be having high spends of ~10-20 lakhs. Which credit card would be best in terms of rewards/miles/ best value back?
Will be easier to help if you can share category wise spends

Axis didn't block mine. Credit cards are meant to handle expenses, I don't see any reason why they would block your card for higher usages.

Read too many stories here that cards got blocked for high usage. Surprisingly Axis blocked my new Savings Account as well because it received a high credit lol

Lol. Then my high may be different than your high. xD
It's not you or he or I
It's axis that is always high.
run away season 4 GIF

wow that became poetry

Just axis things ... wanted a bill for a bowl of noodles

I personally don't hold any premium card, but what I did was use Apay for jewellery and Axis ACE for other offline spends.
Now, I am thinking of getting LIT as well.

And then you can pay their bill using HDFC or indusind and get additional 1%.

regalia gold up-to 7.5L spends: ~ 9% (https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/atlas-vs-regalia-gold-vs-horizon.26500/)
atlas up-to 7.5L spends: ~ 9% (https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/atlas-vs-regalia-gold-vs-horizon.26500/)

neu infinity: for any other spends: ~ 3%

// do note: once done, immediately send mail to upgrade regalia gold/infinity to Infinia with these spends and take advantage.

btw, 10-20 lakhs are 100% budget strech, not a good range to get the best options.

Last edited:
Just an average I made that calculation. Ex: Tanishq 5%, Offline 1.5% -- overall = around 3%. above values are lowest, higher depends on category and/or redemption.
Tanishq in itself is expensive, just visited this August
OP will be better off visiting reliance and using Apay or any better card.

Would still end up saving 15-20% without CC.

Back