• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best card for marriage spends

BTW it's wedding expense NOT marriage expense
The Simpsons Cartoon GIF

A marriage is a long term relationship between two individuals. A wedding, on the other hand, is the ceremony of getting married.
Therefore, “You are invited to my wedding.” is correct and “You are invited to my marriage”. is incorrect usage

BTW it's wedding expense NOT marriage expense
The Simpsons Cartoon GIF

A marriage is a long term relationship between two individuals. A wedding, on the other hand, is the ceremony of getting married.
Therefore, “You are invited to my wedding.” is correct and “You are invited to my marriage”. is incorrect usage
Offtopic - Sir since a long time I am thinking of watching family guy or Simpson, but sometimes family guy can be too vulgar to watch around family, is simpsons any better?
And is it worth watching

regalia gold up-to 7.5L spends: ~ 9% (https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/atlas-vs-regalia-gold-vs-horizon.26500/)
atlas up-to 7.5L spends: ~ 9% (https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/atlas-vs-regalia-gold-vs-horizon.26500/)

neu infinity: for any other spends: ~ 3%

// do note: once done, immediately send mail to upgrade regalia gold/infinity to Infinia with these spends and take advantage.

btw, 10-20 lakhs are 100% budget strech, not a good range to get the best options.

Why not use Atlas upto 15L spend?

Offtopic - Sir since a long time I am thinking of watching family guy or Simpson, but sometimes family guy can be too vulgar to watch around family, is simpsons any better?
And is it worth watching
I am hooked to Simpsons. Yes, little explicit s are there, you can't watch around kids.

Tanishq in itself is expensive, just visited this August
OP will be better off visiting reliance and using Apay or any better card.

Would still end up saving 15-20% without CC.

then use one of the below places:

1725880069870.webp

3% is random and realistic calculation which is pretty much achievable during wedding using all of these brands. If nothing you like, then consider 1.5%. If you don't use that card at all, consider 1% with amzn pay credit card for those spends. If you dont' use that card also, then UPI rewards. Its as per convinience and the way they utilize these brands.

thats an example scenario.

still its better to use nue infinity rather amzn. It is 0.5% extra + It helps HDFC to upgrade to premium cards especially when we have this much significant spends.

check the shared link, compare the differences and how much extra % we're gaining by spending another 7.5L. link has everything, I hope. Then take as you see fit.

I get your point but goal isn't to just maximize %. It is also to collect a lot of EMs and the higher spend of upto 15L on Atlas makes sense because you are accumulating EMs on double the spend without sacrificing return %

I get your point but goal isn't to just maximize %. It is also to collect a lot of EMs and the higher spend of upto 15L on Atlas makes sense because you are accumulating EMs on double the spend without sacrificing return %

why keep all eggs in a single basket. we're not taking about annual 2 or 3 lacs, in that case single card enough to get max points.

Here its apprx. 20L, and going by recent trend what if acis by mistake block the account?

Moreover, we can split significant 7.5L to regalia gold (shared link has return %, and its the main goal for any card) which gives almost similar reward like atlas. And if porperly escalated after these spends OP can get upgrade to Infinia without loosing much and help future spends.

Still I would prefer 7.5L + 7.5L rather spending all on axis, but thats me and its because axis respect on customers.

Last edited:
why keep all eggs in a single basket. we're not taking about annual 2 or 3 lacs, in that case single card enough to get max points.

Here its apprx. 20L, and going by recent trend what if acis by mistake block the account?

Moreover, we can split significant 7.5L to regalia gold (share link has return %, and its the main goal for any card) which gives almost similar reward like atlas. And if porperly escalated after these spends OP can get upgrade to Infinia without loosing much and help future spends.

Still I would prefer 7.5L + 7.5L rather spending all on axis, but thats me and its because axis respect on customers.

Fr f*** Axis they are asking me to visit branch to unfreeze the account - and I have Axis Priority lol

Is HDFC Regalia easy to get by applying online with NTB?

Fr f*** Axis they are asking me to visit branch to unfreeze the account - and I have Axis Priority lol

Is HDFC Regalia easy to get by applying online with NTB?

depends on mab balance its easy. open preferred account and maintain for 2 quarters. fast track always there for any bank if approached via RM/BM.

Back