• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best card for movie tickets

devskd

TF Buzz
I own hdfc millennia and icici coral card, which card i should get (LTF) to get one max possible discounts on movie tickets (like idfc select and indusind bank give BOGO)

Are you sure indusind "legend" provides BOGO offer? What conditions are there attached to it? For some reason for me the offer always start from future date

Attachments

• IMG_20221222_043744.jpg
    IMG_20221222_043744.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 40
Are you sure indusind "legend" provides BOGO offer? What conditions are there attached to it? For some reason for me the offer always start from future date
There is a daily quota for bogo tickets if exhausted it will show the next available date and time

i checked with their customer care.. they said it's on first come first serve basis offer and there are limited tickets under this offer which are available mostly at start of every month

I own hdfc millennia and icici coral card, which card i should get (LTF) to get one max possible discounts on movie tickets (like idfc select and indusind bank give BOGO)
axis myzone bogo on paytm.
but this card is issued ltf only during specific offer periods.

Back