• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

best LTF or upto rs500/annum CC for 1+1, free or discount on pvr, bookmyshow etc movie tickets

syedimrose

TF Buzz
For the nature of requirements mentioned, idfc wealth will fulfil bogo upto 250inr and 1% cashback offline /online and decent rewards of 3x and ltf. Only catch is monthly income may demand 2L plus or any existing card holding upto 5L crdit limit.

the_collector

TF Premier
best LTF or upto rs500/annum CC for 1+1, free or discount on pvr, bookmyshow etc movie tickets
Idfc wealth, axis my zone and indusind legend are you best bet

Pro tip for legend - book post 12 ambor before 7 am, you will most likely get the quota

And for wealth the added benefit is that it's on visa infinite. So on BMS you can also book through visa infinite offer for Rs 300 off on ticket and 200 on food. Use same trick as above to get within quota

If you do a lot of dining also, I would highly recommend indusind eazydiner signature. As it gives 2 Rs200 tickets each month

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Title should have after devaluation of most of card that gave 500 off on two ticket. Cause most would have used idfc wealth and au zenith for double and single even dc axis burgundy offer 500 off on 2 ticket along with earlier cc already mentioned. If not visa Infinite with 300 off.

the_collector

TF Premier
Title should have after devaluation of most of card that gave 500 off on two ticket. Cause most would have used idfc wealth and au zenith for double and single even dc axis burgundy offer 500 off on 2 ticket along with earlier cc already mentioned. If not visa Infinite with 300 off.
I think he meant with a maximum annual fees of Rs. 500/ p.a., not the max discount of upto 500/ticket

Getting 500 off per ticket has become very difficult now even for premium cards