• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Credit Card after 1 L monthly spends

Ravana_88

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

I used to have Diners Black LTF which I have stopped using since I have taken Magnus 4 months back . My spends are usually 1.5 L every month . Till 1 L , I am using Magnus for the monthly milestones post which I use Axis Vistara Infinite ( Took this in Nov last year because of the joining fees reversible offer ) .

My query is which card will give me the best output post the 1 L spends on Magnus . Right now, I am using Vistara Infinite but I already have a lot of points via Magnus . So, I was thinking of taking some other card which can give me the best output ( I dont want to use Diners Black since the % return is only 3.3% ) . Please give inputs or tag me in a post if such discussion is already on the forum

Hi All,

I used to have Diners Black LTF which I have stopped using since I have taken Magnus 4 months back . My spends are usually 1.5 L every month . Till 1 L , I am using Magnus for the monthly milestones post which I use Axis Vistara Infinite ( Took this in Nov last year because of the joining fees reversible offer ) .

My query is which card will give me the best output post the 1 L spends on Magnus . Right now, I am using Vistara Infinite but I already have a lot of points via Magnus . So, I was thinking of taking some other card which can give me the best output ( I dont want to use Diners Black since the % return is only 3.3% ) . Please give inputs or tag me in a post if such discussion is already on the forum
Axis Vistara Infinite and DCB are worth using beyond 1L spends.

Vistara because it has spend based advantages.
DCB because it matches Infinia and SCB Ultimate in reward rate + has smartbuy benefits.
Of course for DCB,
acceptance angle is also a factor to be considered.

Example
Axis Vistara Infinite
50K x 10 months = 2 Biz Class Vouchers
So works best if you are flyer and Vistara one at that.

If you want to slice it further (for travel) then Amex MRCC or Gold can help rack up Marriott and Hilton points, not to mention first year points if you consider Plat.

To overcome DCB acceptance issue, you may want to consider Infinia/SCB Ultimate for day to day expenses.

End of the day, it’ll depend on where you are spending the balance 50K per month, what do you want to use your points for and your earning/spending bandwidth.

PS: I’m more of a Magnus, Infinia, Citi Prestige, Axis Vistara and Amex person.
So can’t comment about BoB etc.

Hope this helps !

Cheers

Back