• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best credit card for Insurance payments

Hello Guys.

Greetings... I need your help. Currently I'm holding Axis Maguns, vistara infinite and ICICI Amazon pay CC and Sbi simply save credit cards. Since axis devaluation, there is no point of holding magnus and infinite cards. Gonna close these cards in August(used more than 3 years).

I used to spend min 50000 to 60000 in insurance and since April I'm not getting rewards for insurance payments from Axis and got 1% from ICICI Amazon pay cc.

Please suggest me best rewards card for Insurance payments

Thank you for the help

You can use American Express Platinum travel card for 4 lacs spends on government/taxes and buying Amazon pay on gyfter American express portal, subject to the monthly limit

True, Amex doesnt work for IT payments and also for insurance payments its not accepted for HDFC Health Insurances as well
it works for car insurance on both Bajaj and Tata Aig payment links - sadly, amazon does not show the vehicle insurance otherwise that would be a good source.

Reactions: Tay
Help me figure out the best CC from mine to pay insurance dues & how.
Here are the CCs I hold
  • Kotak Mahindra Urbane
  • HDFC Millennia
  • Amazon Pay
  • Kotak League
  • Axis Neo
  • HDFC Rupay floater
  • SBI Cashback

Help me figure out the best CC from mine to pay insurance dues & how.
Here are the CCs I hold
  • Kotak Mahindra Urbane
  • HDFC Millennia
  • Amazon Pay
  • Kotak League
  • Axis Neo
  • HDFC Rupay floater
  • SBI Cashback
If your insurance company is listed in the insurance section of Amazon Pay, then you can get a 5% discount.

Buy Amazon gift vouchers using SBI Cashback or HDFC Millennia card, redeem those vouchers into your account and then pay the insurance bill.

Simple as that

If your insurance company is listed in the insurance section of Amazon Pay, then you can get a 5% discount.

Buy Amazon gift vouchers using SBI Cashback or HDFC Millennia card, redeem those vouchers into your account and then pay the insurance bill.

Simple as that
No cashback on SBI cb for purchases on Gyftr right?

Back