• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best credit card for lic payment in December 2023

sharma

TF Premier
I know there are many threads on this, but now a days many things changed like Amazon stopped paying lic via credit card and etc.
So wanted to know what is the best way to make lic payment and get good cb

Then you can buy amazon voucher of amount you want from rewards multiplier. You get 3X reward points.
Also counts towards milestone of 1.9L & 4L.
How much amount we can load to Amazon pay wallet from gift cards and what is the max amount per lic premium transaction allowed in Amazon pay via Amazon gift card ?

All those LIC neighbor uncles are the biggest scammers

LIC plans are made in such a way to make middle class more poor while they profit by investing in markets

Apart from tech term all plans are trash .
XIRR comes to 5-6 % and agents announce them as 10% returns
Well for most policies XIRR is worse than 5%. LIC is the most corrupt org in India with respect to cheating (indirectly) with customers.

Well for most policies XIRR is worse than 5%. LIC is the most corrupt org in India with respect to cheating (indirectly) with customers.
Actually few years back they were really good my father has a pension scheme and it gives 9% assured for life time , this was pre 2014
You pay lumpsum and get 9% for life which was a really good value

Now a days it has become worst , scamming agents to not honoring claim

Actually few years back they were really good my father has a pension scheme and it gives 9% assured for life time , this was pre 2014
You pay lumpsum and get 9% for life which was a really good value

Now a days it has become worst , scamming agents to not honoring claim
Yes till about 2014 - 15 they were good. Suddenly not sure what happened and they are now a mess which no one should touch even with a 10 ft pole.

All those LIC neighbor uncles are the biggest scammers

LIC plans are made in such a way to make middle class more poor while they profit by investing in markets

Apart from tech term all plans are trash .
XIRR comes to 5-6 % and agents announce them as 10% returns
For some maybe post tax 5-6% is better than debt investments?

Back