• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Credit Card for Maximizing Accor Points Value

qd2111

TF Buzz
Hello fellow forum members,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm here seeking some advice on maximizing the value of Accor points through my credit cards. Currently, I hold both HDFC Infinia and Magnus cards, with substantial credit limits on each. However, recent devaluations in the Accor conversion rates have left me rethinking my strategy.

Here's a brief overview of my current situation:

• HDFC Infinia: Credit limit of 17 lakhs
  • Magnus: Credit limit of 5 lakhs
  • Monthly spending across both cards: 12-15 lakhs
Given the recent devaluation, both my cards now offer less favorable conversion rates for Accor points. Magnus has reduced its conversion rate to 5:2, and Infinia has followed suit with a 2:1 valuation for Accor points.

While I'm open to considering any card regardless of fees, my primary objective is to maximize the value of my Accor points. I'm seeking recommendations from the community on which card would offer the best value proposition for accruing Accor points.

I'm particularly interested in hearing from members who have experience with other credit cards that offer competitive Accor point conversion rates or additional benefits that enhance the overall value proposition.

Your insights and recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your contributions to this discussion!

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
As of now, Accor has only two transfer partners in India. Axis and HDFC. Axis offers the best rate, that too with Magnus Burgundy

If you really want best RoI then Magnus burgundy is the only option. also, Atlas will give you additional 30K points quota per year at earn rate of 4% regular spends and 10% direct hotel / airlines spends