• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Credit/Debit card with low currency markup and international airport lounge.

mudit.sharma

TF Select
Hi everyone
I am going to Germany for my studies so will be staying there for long time.

I am looking for card (credit/debit/forex) which should ideally solve my two requirements and the same time doesn't cost more or have option for LTF/Fee reversal.

1. Should have 0% or very low currency markup fee. (Free/low fee for atm cash withdrawal will be plus)
2. It should offer international airport lounge (preferably without spend base criteria)

I think getting card with these requirements would be tough and will be limited. But I still want you to please suggest.

I do have niyo global debit card which have 0% markup and 1 lounge in quater if spent 50k in foreign currency. Still I would like to know if there are any better cards?

If you could suggest combination of cards to serve my purpose that would also be great.

Thank you

> 0% on Intl. spends + free Intl. lounge

Last edited:
Hi everyone

I am looking for card (credit/debit/forex) which should ideally solve my two requirements and the same time doesn't cost more or have option for LTF/Fee reversal.

1. Should have 0% or very low currency markup fee. (Free/low fee for atm cash withdrawal will be plus)
2. It should offer international airport lounge (preferably without spend base criteria)

I think getting card with these requirements would be tough and will be limited. But I still want you to please suggest.

I do have niyo global debit card which have 0% markup and 1 lounge in quater if spent 50k in foreign currency. Still I would like to know if there are any better cards?

If you could suggest combination of cards to serve my purpose that would also be great.

Thank you
Go with AU Ixigo LTF Credit Card with 0 Markup and Priority Pass
IndusInd Exclusive for DC with 0 Markup for cash withdrawal

Last edited:
Hi everyone

Thank you
Credit card go for scapia, rbl world safari. All LTF with 0 markup

If you want dc, then open Indus exclusive account. 1 lakh balance maintenance. It's dc has 0 markup, also LTF and also no fees for cash withdrawal in foreign country. You also get 2 lounge access with this per quarter in India.

Other options for dc are, indie megastar, sbi JCB rupay. These are having 0 markup but not free cash withdrawal at foreign ATMs

If you like my answer, hit that tick button and mark this as solution.

Reactions: BVC
IDFC Wow for zero forex and zero interest / forex charges for ATM withdrawals. Can get it with one lakh FD. Easy to get for students also and LTF

For lounge you will have to get another card... Difficult to find both these offers in one card at low fees / LTF

Reactions: BVC
Back