• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Best discount on Airpod 4 and Apple Pencil 2nd Gen/USB C

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.
Please share where can we buy Airpod 4 and Apple Pencil USB C at best discount?
In TATA NEU app, Croma giving 1500 discount with airpod 4 with ANC with icici and sbi cc. You will also get 750 neucoin. Use these coin to purchase apple pencil. If you have neu card, then you will get 7 to 10% neu coin back on pencil purchase.

In TATA NEU app, Croma giving 1500 discount with airpod 4 with ANC with icici and sbi cc. You will also get 750 neucoin. Use these coin to purchase apple pencil. If you have neu card, then you will get 7 to 10% neu coin back on pencil purchase.
So 12900-1000=11900 and 5% as NeuCoins = 595
So effective price would be 11305 Rs
I can't use Neu card as 1k discount doesn't apply to HDFC.

So 12900-1000=11900 and 5% as NeuCoins = 595
So effective price would be 11305 Rs
I can't use Neu card as 1k discount doesn't apply to HDFC.
Just a suggestion, buy airpod with ANC.
For airpod, offer is only with icici and sbi. For pencil, there is no card offer. So, I told to use neu card for 10% cb with neu coins of previous order to buy pencil.

Apple store is giving the best cashback discount on airpods using axis cards so far.
1500 or 2000 for airpods 4 without amd with ANC

What about OnePlus buds pro 3? .. it's price almost same as it was before sale.
Actually that's what I have been thinking. Had been using OnePlus Buds Z with my iPhone since 3 years but now the battery has worn out.
Since they didn't give any great discount I am inclined towards Airpods 4

Actually that's what I have been thinking. Had been using OnePlus Buds Z with my iPhone since 3 years but now the battery has worn out.
Since they didn't give any great discount I am inclined towards Airpods 4
I am not fan of apple products that's why I don't want to buy airpods.
I am confused between OnePlus buds pro 3 and Samsung galaxy buds 3.

Is the current flipkart price for AirPod pro 2 the best? I am getting it for 17999-1500 on HDFC card. I am hoping it would be the newer USB-C ones, description does mention that.
Would Infinia smartbuy be better offer?

Is the current flipkart price for AirPod pro 2 the best? I am getting it for 17999-1500 on HDFC card. I am hoping it would be the newer USB-C ones, description does mention that.
Would Infinia smartbuy be better offer?
Flipkart isn't available anymore on SmartBuy
You gotta buy vouchers and redeem them which will give you a better reward rate but there is a cap on vouchers.

Its the best price and all the airpods pro 2nd gen are usb-c thses days
Its been very long since i stumbled upon lightning connector airpods pro 2nd gen.

Flipkart isn't available anymore on SmartBuy
You gotta buy vouchers and redeem them which will give you a better reward rate but there is a cap on vouchers.

Its the best price and all the airpods pro 2nd gen are usb-c thses days
Its been very long since i stumbled upon lightning connector airpods pro 2nd gen.
I see these option
- Buy directly from flipkart using infinia 17999-1500 discount and whatever RP it earns on the card.
- Buy from Payzapp imagine store for 5x reward points. I think this is full price right now
- Buy flipkart voucher from infinia I see for 5K voucher 825 RPs are earned.

Back