• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best IndusInd card LTF

faltooAdmi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi folks,

I am being bombarded by IndusInd on whatsapp and everywhere to get a LTF credit card.
Also someone known is also was suggesting to take one as LTF. So I was thinking of having one if I get LTF

Is there any good LTF IndusInd CC worth taking ?
  • Legend (LTF)
  • Aura Edge (LTF)
  • Nexxt (LTF)
Some one time fee cards :
  • Pinnacle (15k one time fee)
  • Induldge (1L one time fee)
Which among these is worth having especially LTF.

Hi folks,

I am being bombarded by IndusInd on whatsapp and everywhere to get a LTF credit card.
Also someone known is also was suggesting to take one as LTF. So I was thinking of having one if I get LTF

• Legend (LTF)
  • Aura Edge (LTF)
  • Nexxt (LTF)
Legend LTF - along with Select account - offered 0 MAB when linked with Legend
Pinnacle - along with Exclusive account - offered 0 MAB when linked with Pinnacle/Indulge cards

Good to have 0 MAB accounts with these cards above.
Reward rate is better in Pinnacle as compared to Legend. Also Indusind allows 5 addons

Pinnacle - along with Exclusive account - offered 0 MAB when linked with Pinnacle/Indulge cards

Reward rate is better in Pinnacle as compared to Legend. Also Indusind allows 5 addons
Is it worth spending 15k on pinnacle rather than opting for LTF legend ?

Hi folks,

• Legend (LTF)
  • Aura Edge (LTF)
  • Nexxt (LTF)
Once you will take indusind credit card then they will bombard you with spam calls and mails to take loan on credit card. Good luck 😅

Can you share in details about 0 MAB accounts? So if one has IndusInd Legend card then a Select account can be opened with 0 MAB ? How to link?

Can you share in details about 0 MAB accounts? So if one has IndusInd Legend card then a Select account can be opened with 0 MAB ? How to link?
Many threads on the forum for the same ->

TLDR :
If you have Legend card already - go to nearest branch - open Select account - negotiate on Initial funding(50k reqd for Select) - get Select account opened - link card via app/ask the branch itself to link card and account - once your account and card is linked - it is 0 MAB.

Same is for Pinnacle/Indulge card with Exclusive account(initial 1 lac opening) - once connected - remove your money

Hi folks,

• Legend (LTF)
  • Aura Edge (LTF)
  • Nexxt (LTF)
I have indusind platinum cc LTF I requested for upgrading my card they r doing with legend cc LTF should I take this or ask for any other CC LTF will they provide any other CC LTF ? I have max limit with other CC is 260k ?? Please help

Hi folks,

• Legend (LTF)
  • Aura Edge (LTF)
  • Nexxt (LTF)
have indusind platinum cc LTF I requested for upgrading my card they r doing with legend cc LTF should I take this or ask for any other CC LTF will they provide any other CC LTF ? I have max limit with other CC is 260k ?? Please help

Without opening sb account in indusind bank, can we get any of their cards LTF? Not the basic one.
Also can we get their cards by C2C basis as LTF?

Back