• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Joint account for Couple

Santhosh

TF Buzz
I am planning to take joint bank account along with my wife
Purpose of this account is for Emergency Fund in any health emergency Need to access mobile app of this account from two mobiles in any emergency Need to support UPI for 2 mobiles

Anindya98

TF Premier
Purpose of this account is for Emergency Fund in any health emergency Need to access mobile app of this account from two mobiles in any emergency Need to support UPI for 2 mobiles
All joint accounts have these benefits. I use the IDFC 25K account and ICICI WM account. Generally speaking, IDFC has no charges or never faced any issues while using 2 devices.

quino

TF Ace
RML Group
I am planning to take joint bank account along with my wife
My suggestion go with Equitas bank.
You can refer to many threads here on TF where IDFC acc gets blocked due to UPI txns. Many ppl have good experience with IDFC until they start using UPI

Vigneshwaran

TF Buzz
I am asking about joint account.
Need to access upi from 2 numbers.
I am having IDFC First Wealth account with my wife as a joint account holder. Both of us have debit cards and access to mobile app and netbanking as we have two different cust ids. Answering your question, yes, we can use upi from 2 mobile numbers registered with the bank account. Both of us are using upi. Only hiccup we faced while upi registration is once you set the pin for one and when you try to register and set pin for another, the latest pin is getting updated to former upi as well. So i am using same pin for both of our upis. If you don’t find a prob in that, you can very well onboard in IDFC.

Mark this as a solution if it answered your query.

Santhosh

TF Buzz
I am having IDFC First Wealth account with my wife as a joint account holder. Both of us have debit cards and access to mobile app and netbanking as we have two different cust ids. Answering your question, yes, we can use upi from 2 mobile numbers registered with the bank account. Both of us are using upi. Only hiccup we faced while upi registration is once you set the pin for one and when you try to register and set pin for another, the latest pin is getting updated to former upi as well. So i am using same pin for both of our upis. If you don’t find a prob in that, you can very well onboard in IDFC.

Mark this as a solution if it answered your query.
How much MAB do we need to maintain?
AMC charges for debit cards?
How can we open this account?

Vigneshwaran

TF Buzz
How much MAB do we need to maintain?
AMC charges for debit cards?
How can we open this account?
There are two variants 10K or 25K MAB, based on NAV, the account will be upgraded to select, wealth or Private programs, Zero MAB for these programs.

No AMC charges for debit cards, 25+ services are free

For joint account, it is recommended to visit nearby branch as the online joint account opening is not available. You can open two accounts online and then merge as joint but that also needs branch visit.