• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

best kotak bank credit card

newmakerhere

TF Premier
hello everyone
i am pre approved for life time free kotak credit card which is as follows
1 Zen signature
2 Royale Signature
3 League platinum

pls suggest me which one is best to apply

hello everyone
i am pre approved for life time free kotak credit card which is as follows
1 Zen signature
2 Royale Signature
3 League platinum

pls suggest me which one is best to apply
If you are eligible for this card, go for it. 50% cashback on this trick I shared earlier :)

bro is white also ltf?
i ask for white card but they refused to give it ltf
If you get a upgrade from your existing LTF card possibly, that was my case 2-3 quarters back, got a White LTF upgrade offer but didn't go for it.

Where are you getting these offers? Kotak 811 app?
I have a saving account in Kotak bank in which my monthly salary is credited. I have received frequent calls from Kotak bank that I have pre-approved offers for the LTF Royale signature credit card and league platinum credit card. but as I suggested in this thread that Zen Signature is best among these three credit cards so when I received a call from the agent I say if you provide me LTF Zen signature then please process otherwise I don't want other cards so one of the agent notes down that when any offer coming for LTF ZEN Sinagture then they will call us. and today I received a call from that agent for the LTF Zen Signature card so I process the application without a second thought.

I have a saving account in Kotak bank in which my monthly salary is credited. I have received frequent calls from Kotak bank that I have pre-approved offers for the LTF Royale signature credit card and league platinum credit card. but as I suggested in this thread that Zen Signature is best among these three credit cards so when I received a call from the agent I say if you provide me LTF Zen signature then please process otherwise I don't want other cards so one of the agent notes down that when any offer coming for LTF ZEN Sinagture then they will call us. and today I received a call from that agent for the LTF Zen Signature card so I process the application without a second thought.
As you said you have a Salary account with them, you will have some upper hand. See if you can get this Privy League Signature card as Free, as a additional one.

You can go through my thread on the same where it gives back Rs.1600 on a spend of 3k in a quarter(1k monthly in that quarter met)

As you said you have a Salary account with them, you will have some upper hand. See if you can get this Privy League Signature card as Free, as a additional one.

You can go through my thread on the same where it gives back Rs.1600 on a spend of 3k in a quarter(1k monthly in that quarter met)

Thank you friend for the recommendation. I will try.

Back