• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best lounge in Mumbai airport

shewahp

TF Buzz
Hi Folks, I along with my family (2 adults and 2 kids) will be travelling to Singapore this April via Mumbai where I have around 7 hours of layover.

I have below CC:
  1. HDFC Bank Regalia (with addon card)
  2. ICICI Bank Coral Mastercard (with addon card)
Can someone here please confirm if I am eligible to avail Lounge access at Mumbai T2 and if so, which Lounge is available for the above mentioned cards.

Thanks in advance.
--Shiva

Card_Maddy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi Folks, I along with my family (2 adults and 2 kids) will be travelling to Singapore this April via Mumbai where I have around 7 hours of layover.

I have below CC:
  1. HDFC Bank Regalia (with addon card)
  2. ICICI Bank Coral Mastercard (with addon card)
Can someone here please confirm if I am eligible to avail Lounge access at Mumbai T2 and if so, which Lounge is available for the above mentioned cards.

Thanks in advance.
--Shiva
Regalia u need to spend min 1Lac in quater to get eligible, if u have spend a coupon will get generate on portal use that to redeem your Lounge access.
for more details refer this.

Lorddiesel

TF Buzz
coral gives access on spending 5k per qtr
so primary card will be eligible
as for regalia there had been some changes need to check it
Starting Apr 01, 2024, you can enjoy One complimentary airport lounge access by spending Rs. 35,000 in the preceding calendar quarter. Spends made in the preceding calendar quarter will unlock access for the subsequent calendar quarter. To be eligible for complimentary lounge access in Apr-May-Jun, 2024 quarter, you need to spend a minimum of Rs.35,000 in the January-February-March, 2024 quarter and similarly for following quarters.

shewahp

TF Buzz
Hi folks, can I use Priority Pass (provided with my HDFC Regalia Mastercard) at any of the lounges in Mumbai T2 without being charged?

Card_Maddy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi folks, can I use Priority Pass (provided with my HDFC Regalia Mastercard) at any of the lounges in Mumbai T2 without being charged?
PP Used in India provided by HDFC Bank (Except-Infinia) you will be charged
PP provided by HDFC only for International use ( for airports out of india.)

hedgehog2122

TF Premier
Starting Apr 01, 2024, you can enjoy One complimentary airport lounge access by spending Rs. 35,000 in the preceding calendar quarter. Spends made in the preceding calendar quarter will unlock access for the subsequent calendar quarter. To be eligible for complimentary lounge access in Apr-May-Jun, 2024 quarter, you need to spend a minimum of Rs.35,000 in the January-February-March, 2024 quarter and similarly for following quarters.

If it's a new icici card issued in March, would it be eligible for March April and May without spending 35k or the rule starting from 1 April shall apply?