• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Lounge in Mumbai Terminal-2 for domestic departure?

spatone

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi fellas,

I see quite a few lounges listed in Mumbai Terminal -2 but needed the group's opinion on which is the best one that I can access using my cards. The cards are:-
  • HDFC Diners Club Black
  • AmEx Plat Travel
  • SC Ultimate
  • BoB Eterna
  • And a bunch of other VISA Signature / MC World cards.

Thanks in advance.

Hi fellas,

I see quite a few lounges listed in Mumbai Terminal -2 but needed the group's opinion on which is the best one that I can access using my cards. The cards are:-
  • HDFC Diners Club Black
  • AmEx Plat Travel
  • SC Ultimate
  • BoB Eterna
  • And a bunch of other VISA Signature / MC World cards.

Thanks in advance.
I recently visited Adani lounge which is in T2 Domestic Departure, I will definitely recommend to visit this if you are. flying from T2.
I got entry with HDFC Platinum Debit Card, Business Regalia & Diners Privilege (all 3 will work if name is different on card)

I recently visited Adani lounge which is in T2 Domestic Departure, I will definitely recommend to visit this if you are. flying from T2.
I got entry with HDFC Platinum Debit Card, Business Regalia & Diners Privilege (all 3 will work if name is different on card)
What do you mean by different names?

Thanks, I ended up using that only with HDFC DCB. The lunch spread was good and has ample seating spaces. Toilets could have been cleaner though.

I know the international one has a complimentary Spa. Does the domestic have a similar facility? Also, the Adani lounge is not listed on the Diners' website. So how did you know it was accessible?

I know the international one has a complimentary Spa. Does the domestic have a similar facility? Also, the Adani lounge is not listed on the Diners' website. So how did you know it was accessible?
carry all cards with u while flying which have lounge access. u never know which card gives u lounge entry.

carry all cards with u while flying which have lounge access. u never know which card gives u lounge entry.
I agree with your point. But how do you know whether the lounge has access or not (without going near the lounge)? For example, the Adani lounge (I think I visited the west one) in the international area does not have access through cards. I had access through my ticket, and so when I checked in to the lounge, I asked them whether they allowed access through any other means (PP, CC). They replied they don't have access based on PP and CC and only cater to business class tix in general.

Also, they were specific. Since at first, I went to the East one since it was nearer to my gate, but they mentioned that I needed to go to the West lounge since my ticket had only access to the west one. My ticket indeed had West Lounge written, but I went to the other thinking it would be a shorter walk for me to the gate from the lounge.

I agree with your point. But how do you know whether the lounge has access or not (without going near the lounge)? For example, the Adani lounge (I think I visited the west one) in the international area does not have access through cards. I had access through my ticket, and so when I checked in to the lounge, I asked them whether they allowed access through any other means (PP, CC). They replied they don't have access based on PP and CC and only cater to business class tix in general.

Also, they were specific. Since at first, I went to the East one since it was nearer to my gate, but they mentioned that I needed to go to the West lounge since my ticket had only access to the west one. My ticket indeed had West Lounge written, but I went to the other thinking it would be a shorter walk for me to the gate from the lounge.
1. there is no way. u have to go lounge front desk where all the accepted cards displayed or u can show off your cards out of which they can give u access.
2. check on respective cards issuer platform/cc t&c which gives u a fair idea where and which one is accepted.
3. check out Jay @thetrickytrade from twitter he developed an app for #findmylounge.

1. there is no way. u have to go lounge front desk where all the accepted cards displayed or u can show off your cards out of which they can give u access.
2. check on respective cards issuer platform/cc t&c which gives u a fair idea where and which one is accepted.
3. check out Jay @thetrickytrade from twitter he developed an app for #findmylounge.
I guess only point 1 would work as of now. I asked this question since there was a response that DCB was accepted in Adani Lounge domestic, but according to Diners website, it isn't listed.

Generic note to all if anyone used club vistara points and get business class tickets then don’t show cards to get lounge access since business class tickets themselves will have free lounge access…

Generic note to all if anyone used club vistara points and get business class tickets then don’t show cards to get lounge access since business class tickets themselves will have free lounge access…
Yeah. And the check-in counter for lounge for business class is separate than the cc / pp card holders. So you will get priority entry into the lounge. This is particularly helpful as during rush hours , there could be a long queue to get entry into the lounge.

I have always gone to the same lounge on Terminal 2 in Mumbai. Didn’t know there were multiple lounges 😅
A question, does the DCB card have any special privileges/lounges on Terminal 2?

I have always gone to the same lounge on Terminal 2 in Mumbai. Didn’t know there were multiple lounges 😅
A question, does the DCB card have any special privileges/lounges on Terminal 2?
Access Adani Lounge in T2

I have eterna, regalia, idfc select debit card, axis ace, indusind easydiner.
Which card is eligible for Adani lounge?

Back