• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Premium Banking Account with Zero MAB

kshitij_0

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
1) Can anyone tell which bank provides its premium( high maintenance) banking account with zero MAB with certain T&C like
a) Big initial funding like Indusind Partner
b) Transaction based like Axis Liberty
2) Also I want to open an account in IDFC for Zerodha 3 in 1 services, so is there any account like that in IDFC? Or which is practically the best account variant in IDFC?
3) Keep updating in this thread if any offers come in future like I have heard Indus Partner offer came with Zero MAB a month ago.

1) Can anyone tell which bank provides its premium( high maintenance) banking account with zero MAB with certain T&C like
a) Big initial funding like Indusind Partner
b) Transaction based like Axis Liberty
2) Also I want to open an account in IDFC for Zerodha 3 in 1 services, so is there any account like that in IDFC? Or which is practically the best account variant in IDFC?
3) Keep updating in this thread if any offers come in future like I have heard Indus Partner offer came with Zero MAB a month ago.
Is Indusind offer still going on ?

What about icici wealth. I think it's zero MAB after 5L initial deposit ?

Indus offer was there in last feb to june on occasion of valentine's day they were offering partner account with nmc.. may be this time they can offer or may be not.. i am also waiting for such nmc offer as i was out of town during that period and couldn't utilise the offer 🥲

Indus offer was even there till October 2022, they were opening Exclusive and partner account both with one time initial funding but after that in November they removed the exclusive offer only partner account offer was there in November.

Back