• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Rewards on Insurance payment

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

psk3005

TF Buzz
Hi Technofians,
This is my first post on this portal, please guide me if I am going wrong somewhere.
I am trying to see by what ways, I can get maximum savings/reward points on insurance payments, Since i know none of the credit cards offers rp/cb on such spends.
My premium for this particular term plan is for only 7k, though I have more insurance spends during the entire year, so want to be updated on maximum savings.

I have the following credit cards in my arsenal :
1. hdfc regalia first
2. hdfc regalia
3. icici amazon pay
4. icici hpcl super saver
5. flipkart axis
6. hsbc platinum
7. sbi simply click
8. hdfc upi rupay floater card

I went through the tf community threads and here are the details which i already know :
1. If the insurance biller is present in amazon pay, then best way is to buy amazon pay voucher and pay the premium via Amazon pay. (in my case the biller is present on apay)
2. I tried to find various methods of buying amazon pay gift card
2.1) from hdfc smartbuy, but they charge additional 2.5% + gst as pf
2.2) from amazon website using amazon pay icici card (which i assume will give me 2% cb)
2.3) from amazon website using sbi cashback/hdfc millenia -- unfortunately I do not hold any of these cards.
3. Instead of buying voucher i can directly pay on website of insurance biller using amazon pay icici card - which i assume will fetch me 1% cb.
4. I am not sure what will be the cashback if i pay premium using the amazon pay icici card directly on amazon pay, will it be 1 or 2% ? can someone please confirm ?

Do you know any other ways or which one is the best from the above means, i guess buying apay vouchers from smartbuy or apay icici card seems the best options.

All suggestions and feedback/comments are welcome !!!

I have already started benefiting from this community, by starting to pay cc bills using hdfc platinum db card from jio finance and sbi unipay :)

Hi Technofians,
This is my first post on this portal, please guide me if I am going wrong somewhere.
I am trying to see by what ways, I can get maximum savings/reward points on insurance payments, Since i know none of the credit cards offers rp/cb on such spends.
My premium for this particular term plan is for only 7k, though I have more insurance spends during the entire year, so want to be updated on maximum savings.

I have the following credit cards in my arsenal :
1. hdfc regalia first
2. hdfc regalia
3. icici amazon pay
4. icici hpcl super saver
5. flipkart axis
6. hsbc platinum
7. sbi simply click
8. hdfc upi rupay floater card

I went through the tf community threads and here are the details which i already know :
1. If the insurance biller is present in amazon pay, then best way is to buy amazon pay voucher and pay the premium via Amazon pay. (in my case the biller is present on apay)
2. I tried to find various methods of buying amazon pay gift card
2.1) from hdfc smartbuy, but they charge additional 2.5% + gst as pf
2.2) from amazon website using amazon pay icici card (which i assume will give me 2% cb)
2.3) from amazon website using sbi cashback/hdfc millenia -- unfortunately I do not hold any of these cards.
3. Instead of buying voucher i can directly pay on website of insurance biller using amazon pay icici card - which i assume will fetch me 1% cb.
4. I am not sure what will be the cashback if i pay premium using the amazon pay icici card directly on amazon pay, will it be 1 or 2% ? can someone please confirm ?

Do you know any other ways or which one is the best from the above means, i guess buying apay vouchers from smartbuy or apay icici card seems the best options.

All suggestions and feedback/comments are welcome !!!

I have already started benefiting from this community, by starting to pay cc bills using hdfc platinum db card from jio finance and sbi unipay :)
You can directly pay your insurance premium on amazon using Apay ICICI credit card, you'll get 2% cashback. Seems like the best option for you

Kindly click on the tick below to mark this answer as the solution to your query

You can directly pay your insurance premium on amazon using Apay ICICI credit card, you'll get 2% cashback. Seems like the best option for you

Kindly click on the tick below to mark this answer as the solution to your query
Thank you for your response, i cannot see the tick though to mark your answer as solution, is that because it is a thread rather than a question ?

I tried paying today but amazon is giving only either upi or amazon pay balance option, so seems the best option is to buy amazon pay voucher from smartbuy.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back