• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Rupay Credit Card for UPI

pavan000

TF Select
Lot of vendors including the medical clinics are asking for only UPI payment and no card facility is provided.

Hence can you guys suggest me the best rupay credit card for bhim UPI.

I have HDFC tata neu infinity card rupay variant but doesn't get registered in BHIM.

you get normal rewards, it won't allow you to pay cc bills or self/friends transfer. its foolproof and works for merchants QR only
Hi, I would like to tell that yes you can make your credit card payment with rupay based UPI credit card. There are many methods to bypass this. I don't know if it's right to reveal this secret as of now because it might get noticed, just a hint. Use two different apps together to make the payment.

Hi, I would like to tell that yes you can make your credit card payment with rupay based UPI credit card. There are many methods to bypass this. I don't know if it's right to reveal this secret as of now because it might get noticed, just a hint. Use two different apps together to make the payment.
Can you share that in DM?

Lot of vendors including the medical clinics are asking for only UPI payment and no card facility is provided.

Hence can you guys suggest me the best rupay credit card for bhim UPI.

I have HDFC tata neu infinity card rupay variant but doesn't get registered in BHIM.
As of right now best is tata neu infinity with 1.5%cb

Which is best rupay cc for UPI transactions of small amount. Best in terms of maximum cash back.
Tata Neu Infinity. There is a thread (I think 'Tata Neu Infinity LTF' is the topic) where people discussing about the minimum amount. I have read ₹34 is the minimum to get 1.5% coins back. Recently I got this card and as per my statement I got coins for ₹19 too. Not sure. I have to verify again next month.

Back