• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best RUPAY credit card to link with upi ?

Divyank gulabani

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Community can you please suggest the best RUPAY credit card to link with UPI to scan and pay note this will be supplementary card as I already have 6 other cards

Right now only few bank card supported (4 i guess).
I wateched a news video where HDFC officials said they are in final stage of this integration.
I recently got HDFC tataneu rupay credit card. Waiting for the HDFC integration.

I dont think any existing supported card would come anywhere close to HDFC cards(Tataneu, millenia, regalia etc)

My suggestion would be to wait for some time

RuPay credit card linked with UPI is currently in beta stage or i can say alpha stage.

Apply PNB RuPay Platinum/Select credit card online or wait few weeks/months HDFC bank will soon launch RuPay credit cards linked with UPI.

HDFC Regalia, Moneyback+, IndianOIL, Freedom new, Tata Neu Plus, Tata Neu Infinity card available on RuPay Platform.

HDFC visa/mastercard to RuPay conversion process -

Send a mail to - customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com
priorityredressal.creditcards@hdfcbank.com
grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com

RuPay credit card linked with UPI is currently in beta stage or i can say alpha stage.

Apply PNB RuPay Platinum/Select credit card online or wait few weeks/months HDFC bank will soon launch RuPay credit cards linked with UPI.

HDFC Regalia, Moneyback+, IndianOIL, Freedom new, Tata Neu Plus, Tata Neu Infinity card available on RuPay Platform.

HDFC visa/mastercard to RuPay conversion process -

Send a mail to - customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com
priorityredressal.creditcards@hdfcbank.com
grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com
Screenshot_20221207-125834_Gmail.jpg

Back