• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Savings Account at 1L MAB

itssudiptadas

TF Select
HDFC Specialé Gold account - Free IMPS, DC with 1% cash back,free demat account, custom account number, 50% waiver on locker charges

I use this account for my savings,demat and mutual funds
Already used HDFC Bank classic banking. Every thing okay but interest rate is low and my nearest branch executive not cooperative only try to sell insurance, ulip etc so I closed it.

itssudiptadas

TF Select
IndusInd Exclusive - Best Debit Card and decently high FD rates too. Can be had with 0 MAB with Pinnacle card too.
Currently use indusind exclusive, I have legend CC ask RM for upgrade to pinnacle he said if I do 5 Lakhs FD he provide me ltf pinnacle but last 2 months he didn't pickup my call no reply from WhatsApp nothing 🤬 worst ever experience so I decided to close this account or downgrade this account to select and link with legend and make it zero balance, but I have family banking with this account so now searching for a new bank account where I park 1L and add my family members under family banking 😞

Riya Sharma

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Currently use indusind exclusive, I have legend CC ask RM for upgrade to pinnacle he said if I do 5 Lakhs FD he provide me ltf pinnacle but last 2 months he didn't pickup my call no reply from WhatsApp nothing 🤬 worst ever experience so I decided to close this account or downgrade this account to select and link with legend and make it zero balance, but I have family banking with this account so now searching for a new bank account where I park 1L and add my family members under family banking 😞
I used to be an Axis customer and my RM was really good. I liked him a lot but after the devaluations I couldn’t justify Axis so I moved to IndusInd. My RM definitely isn’t useful anymore but It doesn’t seem like there is any other bank to go to. Please do quote me in the future if you manage to find one though.