• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Small Finance Banks 2023

BiggBoss

TF Select
Vote for the Best Small Finance Bank 2023

As the backbone of niche banking services in our communities, Small Finance Banks play a pivotal role in catering to the unique needs of their customers. They are vital in promoting financial inclusion, offering personalized services, and supporting local development. This poll aims to recognize the Small Finance Banks that have excelled in 2023, providing outstanding services and innovative financial solutions.

Criteria:

• Customer Service: Responsiveness, personal attention, and understanding and meeting customer needs.
  • Online Services: The effectiveness, ease of use, and feature set of the bank's digital banking platforms, including Internet and mobile services.
  • Product Range: The variety and suitability of financial products offered, such as loans, savings accounts, and investment services tailored to small and medium-sized businesses and individual customers.
  • Community Impact: The bank's role and effectiveness in supporting local businesses, promoting financial literacy, and contributing to community development.

and @praveensudhakaran
did you guys not register on their DND: https://www.equitasbank.com/do-not
After 1-2 weeks the calls stop
Whoa did not know this! Thanks. I wish IndusInd Bank also had a DND, does it? The spam robot calls I got from that spam are UNRIVALED. No one bank spam called me as much as it. For around 3-4 months it was relentless and I had to block entire SERIES of phone numbers using TrueCaller to stop them.

Whoa did not know this! Thanks. I wish IndusInd Bank also had a DND, does it? The spam robot calls I got from that spam are UNRIVALED. No one bank spam called me as much as it. For around 3-4 months it was relentless and I had to block entire SERIES of phone numbers using TrueCaller to stop them.

Same experience with IndusInd. Tried registration on their DND link. Failed repeatedly for some reason!

Exasperated, visited my branch and told the BM that this could not go on if they wanted my continuing business.

Surprising, he immediately understood my problem. Apparently similar complaints from irate customers have been flooding them!

He was very cooperative, and signed me up for DND from his own mobile.

After a week or two the spam calls pretty much vanished!

Back