• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best use of 60k Turkish miles?

ramkumar_yramkumar_y is verified member.

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Banker
I've around 60k Turkish Miles. Was planning a Round Trip for 2 to Turkey/Frankfurt before Devaluation.
But after Devaluation unable to decide any Trip to make better use of these miles.
  • Is there still any Round Trip for 2 to anywhere outside country which can be booked with 60k Turkish miles?
  • What's the easiest way to find Star Alliance availability and Turkish Miles required to book the same?

I've around 60k Turkish Miles. Was planning a Round Trip for 2 to Turkey/Frankfurt before Devaluation.
But after Devaluation unable to decide any Trip to make better use of these miles.
  • Is there still any Round Trip for 2 to anywhere outside country which can be booked with 60k Turkish miles?
  • What's the easiest way to find Star Alliance availability and Turkish Miles required to book the same?
pls refer thepointsguy forum
there shared their deal alerts we can pick relevant

Your city of departure?

Back