• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to buy Car insurance

Cherry

TF Buzz
Dear folks,
My car insurance is due for renewal from 12th August 2024. Currently I'm sailong with HDFC ergo.
Here I've few queries regarding the renewal
1. Should I buy insurance policy from any online portal like policybazaar or is there any alternate options to get discount on the premium?
2. What's the best policy you suggest for an 4 yrs old car ?
3. Can the agents sell at a competitve price than the online portals?
Please suggest a best way to purchase insurance policy

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Dear folks,
My car insurance is due for renewal from 12th August 2024. Currently I'm sailong with HDFC ergo.
1. Should I buy insurance policy from any online portal like policybazaar or is there any alternate options to get discount on the premium?

Thanks in advance
I recently renewed mine with GoDigit.

Would recommend to take atleast Zero Dep, Return to Invoice and Engine protection add ons atleast. Can add consumables cover, and lost keys also (if digital one)

I recently renewed mine with GoDigit.

Would recommend to take atleast Zero Dep, Return to Invoice and Engine protection add ons atleast. Can add consumables cover, and lost keys also (if digital one)
Be careful with digit, looked so rozy last year when i used, but they do lot of tricks behind our back during next renewal (this year)

Dear folks,

Thanks in advance
agent can help reduce premium!! ergo is gd.. dont chg it

buy from dealer. there is a condition of salvage charge.
when you buy from dealer there will be no salvage charges levied. it can save 5% of claim amount

Back