• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to buy iPhone(on Flipkart BBD sale) using HDFC Infinia metal card

bumblebee

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys.

I am planning to buy iPhone in the Flipkart sale using the CC.

I saw on smartbuy website that there is 1%CB and 3x reward points for Flipkart. Will i get both of these things or just one?

Also, there is 5x reward points on Gyftr, if you buy Flipkart GV but max limit is 10k.

If any one has already done something like this in the previous sale, can you please suggest how can utilize my card in best way to buy the iphone in the sale?

Thanks,

I wanted to buy iphone 13 pro 128gb, which went out of stock with in minutes. I was going to buy it through Flipkart Smartbuy website using GV of 10k and rest through Infinia CC. Total benefits would've been around 9000 worth of RP. But now it's not in stock.

So just waiting for 26th to see what deals will be offered by Apple.

If nothing pans out, I will go for Apple 14 plus or Google Pixel 7 pro, both of which are coming in October 1st week.
yeah i feel your pain, even i considered 13 pro for 89,999 to my surprise it went showed in stock for me , good to know it was in stock for few seconds to minutes , and i didn't wanted 13 base variant ..

Smartbuy through tensor still has the limit
Copied from smartbuy:
Offer also applicable on Credit Card Easy EMI Transactions (on Flights / Hotels / Bus / Instant Vouchers / SmartBuy Flipkart store & Apple Imagine Tresor). Bonus RP on Infinia, Diners Black, Regalia & Diners Privilege Credit card and Cashback on other credit cards would be posted every month on the EMI amount levied on that given month

Copied from smartbuy:
Offer also applicable on Credit Card Easy EMI Transactions (on Flights / Hotels / Bus / Instant Vouchers / SmartBuy Flipkart store & Apple Imagine Tresor). Bonus RP on Infinia, Diners Black, Regalia & Diners Privilege Credit card and Cashback on other credit cards would be posted every month on the EMI amount levied on that given month
So it does not have any capping?

Not yet. I got confirmation from hdfc as well.
Planning to buy macbook in apple sale .
Not sure if there would be any discount though
Based on some reviews on yt and Amazon, I can see macbook air m2 is better than pro m2.

On Apple website, we can configure more RAM upto 24GB but on Amazon, it's fixed 8GB.

Installing more RAM later on in macbook is almost not feasible.

The down side of apple website is that there is no trade in for old MacBook. Will need to sell it on olx then.

So it does not have any capping?
They will do an emi of your points also. Following post indicates the capping is there and those 7500 points are converted to points emi too.

@7faizbook ,can you help us here with reward points on smartbuy emi

Back