• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to make purchase above 10K using Axis Ace?

falcon007

TF Premier
Hi,
I recently got approved for Axis Ace with Joining Fee condition of reversal of charges if transaction of more than 10,000 is made within first 45 days.

Is there any way to do it at NIL cost?

arn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
why not to just use your card for the genuine purpose the card was taken by you ? that is for use on GPay for utility bill payments. LPG, Electricity, mobile recharge, postpaid bill, landline, fiber, we have so many things on own home and at home of neighbors, friends, relatives. if your own expense is not that much, you can ask others that you will pay the bill and give 2.5% discount to them.
or you can just use the Airtel wallet method to do 9k bill payment of ur Ace card itself, and rest atleast 1k genuine GPay or other spend.

why not to just use your card for the genuine purpose the card was taken by you ? that is for use on GPay for utility bill payments. LPG, Electricity, mobile recharge, postpaid bill, landline, fiber, we have so many things on own home and at home of neighbors, friends, relatives. if your own expense is not that much, you can ask others that you will pay the bill and give 2.5% discount to them.
or you can just use the Airtel wallet method to do 9k bill payment of ur Ace card itself, and rest atleast 1k genuine GPay or other spend.
What is this 9k Airtel thing people are talking? I also got this card and have started to do bill payments, I want to know this 9k trick ppl keep saying, what is it?

sathish593

TF Buzz
Its easy to say do search and all.. but the search is not that intelligent.. it will match only the keywords.. i searched with "best way to get cash from credit" for an emergency use but haven't found usable solutions.. i thought of asking a question but because of " use search bro" comments i haven't posted, used a method i know (using cred rent pay).. i feel there is no harm in posting questions.. intrest members will answer right.. just now i searched for ace joining fee reversal.. n because of this thread i know about the existence of airtel 9k, paytm Uber etc..( i dont know exactly how they works..) i see in lot of post some members come n post lengthy comments about " use search ".. i feel some times those are not necessary..

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Its easy to say do search and all.. but the search is not that intelligent.. it will match only the keywords.. i searched with "best way to get cash from credit" for an emergency use but haven't found usable solutions.. i thought of asking a question but because of " use search bro" comments i haven't posted, used a method i know (using cred rent pay).. i feel there is no harm in posting questions.. intrest members will answer right.. just now i searched for ace joining fee reversal.. n because of this thread i know about the existence of airtel 9k, paytm Uber etc..( i dont know exactly how they works..) i see in lot of post some members come n post lengthy comments about " use search ".. i feel some times those are not necessary..
I am not against you or the people who ask you to use the search function. However, do you know why people encourage using the search function?