• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:

panu24

TF Ace
I too got same failed error. But I will try tomorrow again. Today since morning something wrong with payzapp. I tried 5 times then 6th time able to load payzapp using Apay. Then tried to pay sbi bill but failed.
Tried 2 times paying from payzapp wallet to sbi card bill, it's showing "biller unavailable".

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Select is a type of account in Indusind or banking program? I told them to open select account and even did 50K initial funding but i am getting "Indus Privilege Savings Account" as account variant name in indusind mobile banking app and they provide me titanium dc which comes with Indus Privilege Savings Account.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Select is a type of account in Indusind or banking program? I told them to open select account and even did 50K initial funding but i am getting "Indus Privilege Savings Account" as account variant name in indusind mobile banking app and they provide me titanium dc which comes with Indus Privilege Savings Account.
Account type.

Ask your branch to upgrade it to Select.

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
It is type of account
Dont go with type of debit card as its same card they give to everyone in the instant kit
But when did you open and where are you seeing type of account in app, can you send screenshot?