• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
No reward points yet for bill payment done on 4th jan via cred(merchant name : dreamplug technologies ) using select dc. 🥺🥺

Sorry opened the thread after a while and now there are too many pages, Tried going through some of them. Will be very helpful if someone confirms these

For Visa :-
Platinum / Signature - Only Paytm/ Mobikwik are working
And cred is not receiving points as per the recent answers.

For MC
Park Plus & Cheq. Rest incl Mobikwik are not fetching points ...

Sorry opened the thread after a while and now there are too many pages, Tried going through some of them. Will be very helpful if someone confirms these

For Visa :-
Platinum / Signature - Only Paytm/ Mobikwik are working
And cred is not receiving points as per the recent answers.

For MC
Park Plus & Cheq. Rest incl Mobikwik are not fetching points ...
Yes. Agree with this. But I suggest don't trust mbk with any cards as other alternatives available.

Hey guys, just came across indusind ad on insta, they are offering some megastar zero AMB account with intial pooling of 50K with visa signature debit card.

Could anybody confirm is the same debit card we are talking about here or is the offer legit?

Hey guys, just came across indusind ad on insta, they are offering some megastar zero AMB account with intial pooling of 50K with visa signature debit card.

Could anybody confirm is the same debit card we are talking about here or is the offer legit?

This is indie visa signature dc and here we are talking about select/exclusive dc. These are different variants.

For One MobiKwik Systems LGurugram 000IN. It shows mcc not eligible
How to get to see this?
screenshot_20240109_143048_microsoft-365-office-jpg.39684

Last edited:
Back