• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
i know 3000 equals to 1,12,500 rupees for Visa signature & MC
for visa platinum is it 2000 points max? if so how much does 2000 points equals in rupees?
I am sorry I am confused, you first asked if you get separate points on VISA Signature Select DC and now you are saying you know about that and switched your question to new card?

I am sorry I am confused, you first asked if you get separate points on VISA Signature Select DC and now you are saying you know about that and switched your question to new card?
not me check again

Last edited:
Reactions: ast
Sorry if questions are repeated.

1. Does Visa Signature Select DC gives points on CC bill payments on Park +?

I'm getting points for Mastercard Select DC on park+. But for transaction on Feb 21 using Visa Signature on park +, i have got no points. I read somewhere in the community that some people are not getting reward points on their 2nd indus debit cards.

2. Is there anyway to save debit card on Park+? I've made multiple payments over the last 10-12 days but I'm having to enter debit card details as new everytime despite clicking on the save card option

in slice, I do not see any option to load wallet using debit card. it only showing paytm, gpay cred etc.
You have to add some amount initially to activate the account. Add some amount to Slice account using any UPI --> your slice account will get activated --> can add money using debit card after that👍

Back