• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Very Important

Is there any way to cancel the transaction done in HDFC Billpay if the amount isn't settled yet?
I paid 75k today to Axis Bank CC. Now I want to pay through Cred coz the last date is 4 Oct and I might miss the due date.

@VISHESH_BANSAL @Abhishek012 @Chaitanya-a @pprakash11 @Wealth is my birth right!
Don’t worry, even though payment will get settled a bit late, but it will reflect with the date you made payment!! Happened with me twice.
So just chill 😎

MangoRush

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Indus MC on MK not working.
HDFC Platinum on BillPay working.

Indus VISA on PayTM erroring out. Contact your bank :sick:

Last edited:
Update-

Indus Visa Sign/Plat working on Paytm, Cred
Indus MC working on Cheq

I received the points on Visa ones. I did the transaction on 27 and 28. And I received according to previous month transactions.
I am also receiving 100 points extra on each card from 2-3 months I guess.
So basically 2100 points on Visa Plat, 3100 points on both MC and Visa Sign.
so much CC bill you paid ..

So now for folks with Indusind DC and for whom visa variant doesn't work in paytm ( like me ) only option is to pay via cred ... by paying 0.2% extra and get 0.25% coint amount

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Meanwhile mobi°ick

All work done now on let's sit back and go under maintenance

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231002_022513_com.mobikwik_new.jpg
    Screenshot_20231002_022513_com.mobikwik_new.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 34