• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to pay monthly post paid Vi Bill? (Have used Amazon offers so thats over)

insight

TF Ace
Best way to pay monthly post paid Vi Bill? (Have used Amazon offers so that's over)

I currently have:

Magnus
SBI CB (recently got)
Amazon ICICI

Is there better way to pay these monthly? With one time offers or long term discount/ cashbacks?

helloworld

TF Legend
I suppose you're fixated on single connection plans. I'm paying ₹999+GST per month for 5 connections.

You can't really go over limit these days, and even if it happens you decide whether to be billed or have it stop access.

Ok. Any such plans for 2 members or 3 atmost? Compared to current 3000Rs. annual 1.5gb unlimited plans (=max. 9000 per year)?

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Ok. Any such plans for 2 members or 3 atmost? Compared to current 3000Rs. annual 1.5gb unlimited plans (=max. 9000 per year)?
The best plan would be for you is the Jio 399 Family Plan (Base Price) + 99 (Per Member Fee) + GST

Calculations :
For 3 Members
85 GB Data with 200 GB Rollover
(399+99*2)+18% = 704.46/Month

For 4 Members
90 GB Data with 200 GB Rollover
(399+99*3)+18% = 821.28/Month

Benefits :
1. Data will not get expired unlike Pre-Paid and it will get carried over upto 200 GB + Upto 90 GB Monthly limit.
2. Postpaid Bill can be used as an address proof.
3. If you have a business then you can claim GST + Can treat the whole bill as an expense of your Biz.
4. Priority customer support and better network in crowed areas as there are separate towers for Postpaid.

helloworld

TF Legend
The best plan would be for you is the Jio 399 Family Plan (Base Price) + 99 (Per Member Fee) + GST

Calculations :
For 3 Members
85 GB Data with 200 GB Rollover
(399+99*2)+18% = 704.46/Month

For 4 Members
90 GB Data with 200 GB Rollover
(399+99*3)+18% = 821.28/Month

Benefits :
1. Data will not get expired unlike Pre-Paid and it will get carried over upto 200 GB + Upto 90 GB Monthly limit.
2. Postpaid Bill can be used as an address proof.
3. If you have a business then you can claim GST + Can treat the whole bill as an expense of your Biz.
4. Priority customer support and better network in crowed areas as there are separate towers for Postpaid.

thanks, lowest plan for min. 2 members with airtel

= 8,500 per year (Postpaid for 2)

and If I take prepaid plans 3 members

= 7799 per year (Prepaid for 3)

Still good with prepaid, will check Jio and thanks again.