• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to redeem SBI cc reward points

reddymax

TF Neo
Hey guys , I have been using SBI prime card since feb2023 and I have already completed 5 lakhs spends until now n further accumulated reward points of around 12k , so as I was checking to redeem the reward points through SBI rewards section , I noticed that the all the rewards over there are priced highly or that using reward points there gives a value of less than 4 points=1 rupee which is the rate if we redeem into cash (bill credit). So I was wondering if there are any optimal n more rewarding ways that I ain't aware of in regards to redemption of points.

All your valuable suggestions would be of great value and thanks in advance for the responses.

0.25 INR per point is the best value that I have found in my experience. Although I suggest buying Amazon Gift Voucher instead of cash conversion to avoid the 99+gst charge.

I also redeemed my points recently. I opted for Ola voucher, since it's easily consumable for me. Hope this helps.

I have not paid any charges for it till date. They say there is a charge but it was never added to my statement
I am always charged for my SBI prime card for cash conversion. Which card you hold where you did not see any cash conversion charges?

I am always charged for my SBI prime card for cash conversion. Which card you hold where you did not see any cash conversion charges?
I am sorry for not being clear. I was just continuing to my earlier message which was i redeem only as GV not as cash to avoid the charges.

Back