• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to transfer money from INR to EUR

User101

TF Buzz
Hi,

I'm looking to transfer money from INR to EUR. I saw plenty of Debit cards offering zero forex. I myself have FiMoney debit card with salary plan, 1.5months ago made a transaction for 50k INR to EUR, a forex markup of 1.5k was charged that has not been refunded yet despite 6-7 emails to Fi support.

It would be really helpful if someone can let me know a way through which I can save forex charges (no forex-refund policy) and transfer maximum amount to EUR/USD. I'm open to bank transfer, debit card, credit card, etc.

Hi,

I'm looking to transfer money from INR to EUR. I saw plenty of Debit cards offering zero forex. I myself have FiMoney debit card with salary plan, 1.5months ago made a transaction for 50k INR to EUR, a forex markup of 1.5k was charged that has not been refunded yet despite 6-7 emails to Fi support.

It would be really helpful if someone can let me know a way through which I can save forex charges (no forex-refund policy) and transfer maximum amount to EUR/USD. I'm open to bank transfer, debit card, credit card, etc.
Check DBS bank once.

Try wise.com or such 3rd party merchants. They are usually better than Indian bank's final forex rate + charges. Pluse Wise and such partners show the final value which isn't always the case with the banks where SWIFT fee is added on top sometimes. Also, they are a lot faster.

Try wise.com or such 3rd party merchants. They are usually better than Indian bank's final forex rate + charges. Pluse Wise and such partners show the final value which isn't always the case with the banks where SWIFT fee is added on top sometimes. Also, they are a lot faster.
Are you able to load INR in wise?

If you have an account in Europe account in Eros use a DBS Bank account to transfer. Best ways to transfer legally.

If you need to do shopping or traveling use Niyo Global Credit Card or IDFC Wow Credit Card for zero forex, no extra amount is deducted, but the drawback is you need to do FD. Another credit card is Scepia Credit Card, but they give very less limit. If you are ok with 1% forex charges AU Zenith Plus Credit Card and One Credit Card. And many more cards.

I created new wise account to transfer money (inr to Indonesian rupiah). But not able to send money as wise has blocked international transfer for new account? Not sure what to do

Back