• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best website to buy furniture

Sugowara0693

TF Buzz
I need to do a lot of furniture shopping. I have diners black card and axis magnus. What would be the best website to maximize rewards? Currently using Amazon/Flipkart voucher using axis gyftr is on my mind.

I haven't tested it personally but the staff at billing counter confirmed there is no limit.

Also, I think https://www.gyftr.com/edgerewards/lifestyle-gift-vouchers can also be used at homecentre and they have 5k denomination. If someone is going, may be you can verify.

isn't this too good to be true? is there any catch?
becauase we only have 1000 rs vouchers, can store employee deny it, if we want to use 50 voucher at once?

Last edited:
Recently purchased the furniture for my flat from Ikea, Danube, Bontrue etc., none of which have vouchers in gyftr portal. Since it's furniture for home, I am looking at ROI for at least 10 years, so didn't want to compromise. If you are looking for a similar ROI, I think you shouldn't be concerned about maximizing rewards.

I was rooting for HomeCenter because of vouchers. But didn't quite like the catalogue display at their showroom(high prices for sub-standard products).
Just my 2 cents.

Recently purchased the furniture for my flat from Ikea, Danube, Bontrue etc., none of which have vouchers in gyftr portal. Since it's furniture for home, I am looking at ROI for at least 10 years, so didn't want to compromise. If you are looking for a similar ROI, I think you shouldn't be concerned about maximizing rewards.

I was rooting for HomeCenter because of vouchers. But didn't quite like the catalogue display at their showroom(high prices for sub-standard products).
Just my 2 cents.
agreed! Had the same experience

Back