• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Better Alternatives to HDFC Imperia Salary Account for Net Credit > 3L

stech18

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Using HDFC Imperia Salary Account for a while, but it's not great, especially considering the salary credits.

I've searched the threads, but most discussions seem to hover around the 3L mark. Missed the Axis Bank M4B boat, and I'm curious about the current status of Burgundy—is it still a worthy option?

If anyone has insights or recommendations for a salary account that plays nice with credits beyond the 3L range, it will be very helpful.

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
If you are looking for pure support atleast basic support then be with imperia ..Axis burgandy support is pathetic my team folks got axis burgandy as part of citi migration

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If you are looking for pure support atleast basic support then be with imperia ..Axis burgandy support is pathetic my team folks got axis burgandy as part of citi migration
Agree with you.. HDFC Imperia support I liked it.. nothing to complain there.. they were very professional to me all the time..

Don’t know burgundy support..
I still don’t know why I am still with axis sb account, may be because of 750 quarterly voucher

skywatcher404

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Using HDFC Imperia Salary Account for a while, but it's not great, especially considering the salary credits.

I've searched the threads, but most discussions seem to hover around the 3L mark. Missed the Axis Bank M4B boat, and I'm curious about the current status of Burgundy—is it still a worthy option?

If anyone has insights or recommendations for a salary account that plays nice with credits beyond the 3L range, it will be very helpful.
What makes the HDFC Imperia account worse than Axis Burgundy account or any other account -- they are just accounts? Rookie question!

shashankrt

TF Premier
What makes the HDFC Imperia account worse than Axis Burgundy account or any other account -- they are just accounts? Rookie question!
Because it has no real benefits. With HSBC Premier or Burgundy you atleast get their top of the line credit cards. I have both imperia and Burgundy and even though burgundy support is worse than HDFC, I will prefer burgundy due to multiple other benefits.

shashankrt

TF Premier
Agree with you.. HDFC Imperia support I liked it.. nothing to complain there.. they were very professional to me all the time..

Don’t know burgundy support..
I still don’t know why I am still with axis sb account, may be because of 750 quarterly voucher
I did not find HDFC support that helpful - else all imperia would have got infinia cards easily. Ironically I got infinia 1st and then imperia - so I still fail to understand what product is HDFC offering under imperia?
RMs are useless (they only sell ULIPS and Endowment useless plans). Those RMs change more frequently than I buy clothes. So really not ure whats difference between imperia and normal hdfc account?

skywatcher404

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Because it has no real benefits. With HSBC Premier or Burgundy you atleast get their top of the line credit cards. I have both imperia and Burgundy and even though burgundy support is worse than HDFC, I will prefer burgundy due to multiple other benefits.
Would like to know what these other benefits are.. I have Imperia, but don't think I've made any use of it. Also, is there a comparison thread for M4B and Infinia?

sjmajumder

TF Ace
If you do this , then Magnus will come automatically in the pre approved offer list..
What is the best option I can get to switch my salary account from Kotak. Net salary credit ~ 1.5 L.

No account with Axis/HDFC/ICICI. Holding following CCs
  1. Axis Airtel, MyZone, IOCL, LIC
  2. ICICI Sapphiro, Rubyx, Coral, Platinum, Amazon Pay
  3. HDFC Regalia, Tata Neu Infinity, Swiggy

HumorSimpson

TF Legend
What is the best option I can get to switch my salary account from Kotak. Net salary credit ~ 1.5 L.

No account with Axis/HDFC/ICICI. Holding following CCs
  1. Axis Airtel, MyZone, IOCL, LIC
  2. ICICI Sapphiro, Rubyx, Coral, Platinum, Amazon Pay
  3. HDFC Regalia, Tata Neu Infinity, Swiggy
Not much benefit of lucrative CCs as of now. So, just keep using your old account.