• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Big Mistake of Credit Card Uses

bbiswas

TF Select
I use my SBI Cashback Card usually and do some transactions for CC to bank transfer but today, I checked my SBI statement that SBI Charges 2615 + 472 + 2626 + 93 + 470 Name of GST. I don't Understand what is going on. Can anyone please tell me why SBI charge these rupees? I share my statement here? Please do a solution. I am totally fucked.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230913-222353.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913-222353.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 160
  • Screenshot_20230916-083751.jpg
    Screenshot_20230916-083751.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 160

Dharm

TF Premier
This is financial charges or some penalties. Not GST, so nothing to worry. GST is charged on your card for only financial charges/penalty
I may be wrong but they may be considering multiple payments as business transactions and added these penalties, as SBI cashback card is very strict for such things, and looks like they have been more strict after recent devaluation.

bbiswas

TF Select
I may be wrong but they may be considering multiple payments as business transactions and added these penalties, as SBI cashback card is very strict for such things, and looks like they have been more strict after recent devaluation.
maybe but I don't understand the main reason so, next time I use sbi cashback card carefully?

I don't agree with Bank if they charged penalty for business payments. Bank can ask proof or invoice from the card holder, if card holder can't submit the same, they can charge these penalties. Al least they should have given a chance to prove that his transactions are valid or not...

CardTox

TF Premier
I think using SBI cashback cc on bhtNxt is a mistake, as you will not get any cashabck on utility, moreover on Simply Click they have increased required reward points from 2k to 2.5k to get Rs 500 amazon GV. In my view, SBI doesn't charge anything extra for bhtNxt txn at least on simply click, as I have done 25k payment using it on bhtNxt, and nothing happned with me no extra charge of any sort.