• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BizBlack Metal Credit card - Bill payment through Payzapp didn't get bonus RP

Raigor

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
My HDFC BizBlack statements clearly reflect the bonus points rewarded for tax payments and even smartbuy transactions, but I didn't get the 5x points for bill payments made on Payzapp. Is it because I already exhausted 7.5k cap for biz spends with my tax payments? I only got 3.33% RP on the electricity bill payment I made instead of 5x as mentioned on card details.
Has anyone actually received the 5x for bill payments on payzapp using BizBlack? and can you share the transaction amount and where the bonus points reflected for you?

Raigor

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Always make bill payments using Amazon pay, which you can buy at a discount of up to 13.71% using HDFC Infinia or DCB
I am aware about that, but using bizblack Apay GV route will only give 6%+ returns as it gives 9%+ but there is a 2.8% fee. Whereas if we pay bills using Payzapp we get 5x, which is 16.67%. And it is supposed to be one of the features of the card.

drsel

TF Legend
I am aware about that, but using bizblack Apay GV route will only give 6%+ returns as it gives 9%+ but there is a 2.8% fee. Whereas if we pay bills using Payzapp we get 5x, which is 16.67%. And it is supposed to be one of the features of the card.
Well now you learnt that utility bills will not get you 16.67% return

it's only income tax and other government taxes and Smartbuy transactions which will get you this 16.66% return up to 7500 on 45000 spend every month

Raigor

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Well now you learnt that utility bills will not get you 16.67% return

it's only income tax and other government taxes and Smartbuy transactions which will get you this 16.66% return up to 7500 on 45000 spend every month
but what other bills will we pay on Payzapp? My thread is specifically to seek response from fellow Bizblack holders if they haven't received bonus points for utitlity bills as well. Because the other possibility is that payzapp bill payments are clubbed with business expenses including tax, and since I capped out on my tax payment, I didn't get the 5x for bill payment.