• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Blow-Off Top? (Ongoing Thread)

now 20K on cards with situation in Japan and US
I don't even see that coming.. an year and a half of non stop bull run will be followed by a consolidation year... I am expecting a Doji candle for next one year... Sideways market...
US unemployment data alone cannot cause a crash...
Even Iran Israel war could not pump crude rates...

I don't even see that coming.. an year and a half of non stop bull run will be followed by a consolidation year... I am expecting a Doji candle for next one year... Sideways market...
US unemployment data alone cannot cause a crash...
Even Iran Israel war could not pump crude rates...
Japan causing Fear US data was just operator play.

1 round of rate cut needs to be there soon in US

Well a Lil guidance is needed here, for a noob who's only doing sip since last 6 months.
I shouldn't be worried about all this crash and bubble thing right?

Sideways market...
I agree.. between 23400 to 24800 is the range I am expecting for nifty to be in for like till September end... My major focus before 1st October would be on buyback opportunities. There are daily new buyback announcements happening at fairly good prices.

Something unexpected would drive the index either sides..

The market's valuations are already stretched and a lot of factoring has already been accounted for...
So until unless nirmala taai pulls out some miracle rabbit out of her hat, I don't see any big upside move coming in some time

Yeah better.. just in case if possible try to add up some extra amount over your usual amount.
Or a better way if possible, try to increase sip amount by 10% every year..

Baaki All the best.. hope you remain consistent.
The thing is Im investing the amount which was supposed to be invested in an endowment plan but i resisted my family and said give that money to me and I'll invest in MF
So when I start earning I'll definitely step up the sip game

Possible! Seems like rate cut will happen in Sept
No rate cuts in upcoming policy meeting. CPI is high due to high vegetable and fuel prices. Inflation is in target range but RBI was skeptical about monsoon and rising prices of vegetables in the market which happened and food and vegetables has highest proportion in CPI it is also rising MoM . So we should expect repo rate to be constant in this meeting also.

What i do is whenever there is a dip, I invest my sip amount immediately and skip the usual date
but what if, by your SIP date it falls even more?
I would suggest keep the SIP going without messing with it.

But still if you want, keep the SIP as it is and invest any extra cash you'd have on days you think markets hit low

SIP by default buys more units when prices are low and lesser number of units when prices are high.

Back