• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BLR Intl T2 Lounge

ccrnc

TF Select
VIP Lounge
It's allowing me to generate QR code. Are ya'll sure that it's 080 we are talking about? Blr doesn't allow diners / pp / magnus. 080's main income was from these 3
Yes, 080 T2 International Departure. I didn't try generating QR on Diners. But when I handed it over, they mentioned it was showing some payment to be made, so I just gave them other cards. It was DCP, and I do have the spends required for lounge access in previous quarter as well.

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes, 080 T2 International Departure. I didn't try generating QR on Diners. But when I handed it over, they mentioned it was showing some payment to be made, so I just gave them other cards. It was DCP, and I do have the spends required for lounge access in previous quarter as well.
Dcp is not accepted. Dcp lounge access is through dreamfolks mostly.

DCB is using dreamfolks + pp I feel.

It's literally accepted at all outlets that accepts pp. Idk how the tie up works though.

Darthvader

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Axis removed all Bangalore Lounges from atlas international lounge list. Crap

Attachments

• IMG_9692.jpg
    IMG_9692.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 12

akf

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have IDFC Wealth, can I generate a QR code with 1 guest to access the Bangalore International Departure Lounge for both of us ?

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Does BLR T2 International departure has 2 lounges - 080 and Blr international lounge?
Does any one of it accepts DCB? I have a flight to catch this Tuesday night.