• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BoB Cards - 1000Rs offer of 1gm gold bars on Amazon.

So you need to be smart about selling these. You need to find a good gold dealer. Normally I get around ibja am rate. I used to goto a jeweller who used to give me ibja minus some melting. Also once when I had some MMTC PAMP 999.9 Gold bars I got a slight premium to the ibja rate.

SGBs would definitely outperform among all the gold assets. But the thing is, my wife loves to make stuff out of gold. So I accumulate when the time is right and she uses it when she needs it. SGBs are an integral part of my investment portfolio.

Hi all, Just enquired in the jewel shop ,Not worry of gold it's 100% genuine and you can easily sell or exchange for gold in any shop and 1000 INR off is a great discount :) you can buy both BRPL and MMTC both are trusted refiners or exchange

Hi all, Just enquired in the jewel shop ,Not worry of gold it's 100% genuine and you can easily sell or exchange for gold in any shop and 1000 INR off is a great discount :) you can buy both BRPL and MMTC both are trusted refiners or exchange
Of all people, you shouldn't be asking this question again!

Back