• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB CC Bill Payment Mobikwik Offer

I think he means why spend money by BOB which has terrible reward rate and then earn on paying its bill rather than use a better card in the first place and then pay its bill.
You can take money out from your CC and transfer it to bank in various way. That way you can avail both the benefits.

Yes, but paytm trick is working for you not many of us.

Rent payment has charges and other random apps are far too risky to get into. 😅
I'm ready to understand your issue and assist you. It's for all. You are probably using your card for loading somewhere else and hence unable to utilise Paytm-Zomato trick.

My rupay bob card showing invalid on mobikwik... Anybody else facing the issue..??
Happened with me for VISA cards as well which was earlier used on Mobikwik. Not sure it can be intermittent issue as well or they have stopped supporting Rupay card.

I'm ready to understand your issue and assist you. It's for all. You are probably using your card for loading somewhere else and hence unable to utilise Paytm-Zomato trick.
It used to work through Uber too, but not working now. And this 4K limit is per month. So, idk why it stopped working for me through both the apps and is still working for you! 🤷‍♂️

Back