• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB CC Bill Payment Mobikwik Offer

It used to work through Uber too, but not working now. And this 4K limit is per month. So, idk why it stopped working for me through both the apps and is still working for you! 🤷‍♂️
i try via zomato...still working...used this month

Heard about this card for the first time
Now amex is banned.. But mobikwik has prepaid card..... U can use mobikwik wallet balance on any website using card.... You will get 2%Ă—transaction value as super cash and can use 1% super cash on transaction as discount.... Upto 500rs pm

Now amex is banned.. But mobikwik has prepaid card..... U can use mobikwik wallet balance on any website using card.... You will get 2%Ă—transaction value as super cash and can use 1% super cash on transaction as discount.... Upto 500rs pm
Super cash conversion?

I read your post wrong, I read it again and got it that for discount you need to use super cash. I thought it was separately needed to converted like rewards.
No u can use sc for 1% discount.... If you are paying 10000 from amex card.... And have 100sc...then u can apply 100 sc and get 100rs discount... You have to only pay 9900

Back