• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Card BoB credit card approval trick info

leonneel

TF Premier
So I want to get bob credit card especially rupay version.
If they don't approve I'm thinking to upgrade my savings acct to salary acct. For that I'm already neft'ing via snapay 40k something ( neft credit from a company)
This is my 2nd month neft'ing.
If they upgrade my acct to salary, I should get Ltf select credit card, right? What if I stop neft'ing to that acct? Do I loose the select credit card?
Any suggestions and advice?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240621_152743.jpg
    Screenshot_20240621_152743.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 58
If they don't approve I'm thinking to upgrade my savings acct to salary acct. For that I'm already neft'ing via snapay 40k something ( neft credit from a company)
If they upgrade my acct to salary, I should get Ltf select credit card, right? What if I stop neft'ing to that acct? Do I loose the select credit card?
Is ur snapay account with company name?
I too have a bob normal account but do far not seen any pre approved offers for card

Is ur snapay account with company name?
I too have a bob normal account but do far not seen any pre approved offers for card
Same. And what do u mean by snapay account with company name?
What I meant was if u do cc to bank via snapay the payment comes via neft from a company which can be considered as salary credits. This way Arindam upgrades
FI,Jupiter account into salary account. This is a trick. This way many people got credit card offer.
Im following same trick for getting cc

What I meant was if u do cc to bank via snapay the payment comes via neft from a company which can be considered as salary credits. This way Arindam upgrades
FI,Jupiter account into salary account. This is a trick. This way many people got credit card offer.
AFAIK BOB still verifies home/office address (office ID) during verification for card approval

I think there are some charges if u transfer money from snapay to bank account

Last edited:
Arindham ka fan

Don't do this, bob manually verifies the office address. If you show 40k txn statement they will ask salary slip or itr too

Lie is different while showing false evidence is more offensive.

If you want do so

Get a trade certificate and get current ac with business name

And rotate ..

Ok looks like master hack
But over a period tax concerns may come as well as bob may get doubt all these arindam fans if use in mass

Ok looks like master hack
But over a period tax concerns may come as well as bob may get doubt all these arindam fans if use in mass
Here is the thing, I'm doing this for 2-3 or 4 months until bob branch upgrade to salary acct then stop salary credit. My concern was if I stop what's gonna happen to my cc and salary acct?
And this trick is actually best who doesn't file taxes otherwise he might pay taxes for those snapay txn.
And many people don't do this trick only few.
And bob branch people tell to do some neft credit to acct to maintain the salary acct status so they actually supports it.
I'll do this trick to get bob cc only. If they approve easily then I might not do it.

Arindham ka fan

Don't do this, bob manually verifies the office address. If you show 40k txn statement they will ask salary slip or itr too

Lie is different while showing false evidence is more offensive.
Well here is the thing, salary acct comes with pre approved cc . So they might not verify offices and bank branch gonna do the verification and all before upgrading to salary acct.no?

AFAIK BOB still verifies home/office address (office ID) during verification for card approval
YES, I have applied on 9 june-2024 all the documents like bank statement where the salary credit and credit card statement i have given, application is still in process i asked them reason they said field verification is left when its completed by us your card will be delivered on successful verification.

Back