• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB digging its own grave ~ rupay select debit card edition

doraemon

TF Legend
Hello guys
As we know the benefits of rupay select debit card
So I tried to issue a rupay select on my bob bro and lite account
But when I checked in branch
I was getting error of non eligibilty of account variant

Bob website does not exclude any account variant for rsdc issuance

On 21st July I wrote to Bob cgrs,

Complaint Description:
I request the issuance of a RuPay Select debit card for my savings account ,but I am getting account ineligible error in branch while issuing rupay select debit card The Bank of Baroda website does not mention any exclusions for this card on any account variant. Additionally, the attached RTI response confirms that the RuPay Select debit card can be issued to any savings account without a minimum balance requirement.Kindly process my request for the RuPay Select debit card. If unresolved, I may escalate this matter to the RBI Ombudsman for deficiency of service.

So I am escalating this issue to bob bank
Just like we did for vdc issue
Need your guys support in that

U guys can also complaint and help to Fastrack the issue
I will keep updating this post with new updates

Link to raise complaint

Thanks for reading😄

Last edited:
here is the RTI stating RSDC is available for any Savings/Current Account Schemes:

1721568866489.webp

Below is the snippet from the RSDC Product Page in BOB stating "any Savings/Current Account Holder can apply" which can be found under FAQ section :

1721569031098.webp

I encourage all of u having bob accounts to raise a complaint in cgrs
Trust me guys it will work
Bank is at fault here
Either they will update policies or will honour our requests

U can just copy my description in 1st post and paste that in cgrs portal

Dear Doraemon sir,

I hope this comment finds you well. I am writing to express my deepest gratitude for everything you have done for us. Words cannot fully capture how much your support, kindness, and generosity have meant to us.

From the moment you comes to TF, you have been a source of unwavering encouragement and inspiration. Your thoughtfulness has touched my heart in ways I cannot describe, and I am incredibly fortunate to have you in TF forever.

Thank you for being there for us during the challenging times and celebrating with us during the joyful moments. Your guidance and wisdom have helped shape our journey, and I am immensely grateful for the impact you have had on this community.

Your acts of kindness, both big and small, have not gone unnoticed. We will always cherish the memories we have created together on this wonderful community.

Please know that your support means the world to us, and I am eternally grateful for your presence in this community, I look forward to continuing to share many more wonderful memories with you on this Community.

With heartfelt thanks,

Raghu.rokda

Dear Doraemon sir,

I hope this comment finds you well. I am writing to express my deepest gratitude for everything you have done for us. Words cannot fully capture how much your support, kindness, and generosity have meant to us.

From the moment you comes to TF, you have been a source of unwavering encouragement and inspiration. Your thoughtfulness has touched my heart in ways I cannot describe, and I am incredibly fortunate to have you in TF forever.

Thank you for being there for us during the challenging times and celebrating with us during the joyful moments. Your guidance and wisdom have helped shape our journey, and I am immensely grateful for the impact you have had on this community.

Your acts of kindness, both big and small, have not gone unnoticed. We will always cherish the memories we have created together on this wonderful community.

Please know that your support means the world to us, and I am eternally grateful for your presence in this community, I look forward to continuing to share many more wonderful memories with you on this Community.

With heartfelt thanks,

Raghu.rokda
Dear Raghu Rokda,

Thank you so much for your touching message. Your words of gratitude truly mean a lot to me. It has been my privilege to be part of TF and to contribute in any way I can.From the beginning, I have been inspired by the warmth and camaraderie of this community.

Your acknowledgment of my support and encouragement is deeply appreciated. I am grateful for the opportunity to stand by you and everyone here through both the challenging and joyful times.I, too, cherish the memories we have created together and look forward to many more wonderful moments in this incredible community. Your kind words and appreciation reinforce my commitment to continue supporting and guiding TF.

Thank you once again for your heartfelt message. It is members like you who make this community so special.

With sincere thanks,
Doraemon😄😊

Back