• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB EaseMyTrip RuPay Platinum DC | FREE Amazon Prime, 250 Off Gift Card for Bigbasket, Flipkart, Blinkit, Bookmyshow, Gaana+

after seeing all of you, i also tried multiple times but not able to EaseMyTrip card as it is not available in bob world and net banking for me

I only have rupay select and rupay virtual card

Yes, it gives flexibility in future if any offers come based on DCs alongside their own set of benefits and most of the DCs are LTF for me
How to get ltf dc?

Also, which card is the best in the following list?? (With respect to the benefits)

Attachments

• IMG-20241022-WA0082.webp
    IMG-20241022-WA0082.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: SSV
Yes, it gives flexibility in future if any offers come based on DCs alongside their own set of benefits and most of the DCs are LTF for me
I also have multiple bob debit cards and they are worth their annual fees even with only their benefits. Sapphire with 4 airport transfers just for 750 rs + gst which is good value. And now this card with the flipkart and bb vocuhers worth 2k and 1 OTT membership for 599 fees.

• Lovely
Reactions: SSV
I also have multiple bob debit cards and they are worth their annual fees even with only their benefits. Sapphire with 4 airport transfers just for 750 rs + gst which is good value. And now this card with the flipkart and bb vocuhers worth 2k and 1 OTT membership for 599 fees.
airport transfers with no respect to the distance?

Very correct, even with fee also BOB DCs are worth for the intended usage for which they were designed for

How to get ltf dc?

Also, which card is the best in the following list?? (With respect to the benefits)
There are multiple threads on opulence dc, sapphire dc and now EMT dc,
Please go thru them and see which one is useful for your spend / lifestyle pattern

Back