• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Eterna - Annual Fee charged 3 months before 1 year completion

Cryptopsycho

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
BOB Eterna has charged me annual fee of Rs 2500/- + GST in april 23 Statement whereas i had got Eterna card in Mid July 22. I have already spent more than 2L in last 9 months and easily on way to complete Annual fee waiver target of 2.5 L.

Already wrote to Eternal Customer care but no response till now..
Has anyone else faced similar issue??

depends on P2P
Nope.. My limit was around 82k (as far as I remembered), sent mail to conversions@bobfinancial.com asking to upgrade, they sent upgrade form and asked to send Salary slip with more than 1 lakh per month, I replied whether i can share other super premium card statement like magnus (official magnus application limit was 18lakh i guess), they agreed and I shared, then after almost a month, card was directly delivered to home

Same process then repeated for my brother and his card was upgraded on similar manner

Nope.. My limit was around 82k (as far as I remembered), sent mail to conversions@bobfinancial.com asking to upgrade, they sent upgrade form and asked to send Salary slip with more than 1 lakh per month, I replied whether i can share other super premium card statement like magnus (official magnus application limit was 18lakh i guess), they agreed and I shared, then after almost a month, card was directly delivered to home

Same process then repeated for my brother and his card was upgraded on similar manner
Which cadd you had and it upgraded to what? Was the new card LTF too?

Did they hit CIBIL while upgrading?

Paid upgrade?

Back