• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB ETERNA G.O.A.T of domestic lounge access

HIMANSHU76888

TF Select
I am making this thread solely to stress on the fact that in the age of minimum spends criterias and lounge visit capping, eterna offers unlimited domestic lounge access for primary as well as add-on card holders. The network of lounges covers almost all the lounges in india except delhi t3 arrival lounge. I do understand that this card has an annual and joining charge of 3000 but i still think it is worth it. It is also offered LTF to some individuals with income higher than 30L per annum. I got this card LTF last year on my mother's name since her income crossed that threshold. I didn't do anything special just mentioned the income as per itr and attached those documents and voila she got the card ltf.

Note : BOB Eterna : International lounge access

I now know the convenience of having unlimited lounge access for both Primary and Add on cards, first with Magnus and now with DCB

And i really appreciate it, gone are the days of counting remaining lounge visits and wondering about spend criteria

And BOB Eterna is the cheapest card that offers that

I now know the convenience of having unlimited lounge access for both Primary and Add on cards, first with Magnus and now with DCB

And i really appreciate it, gone are the days of counting remaining lounge visits and wondering about spend criteria

And BOB Eterna is the cheapest card that offers that
right ekdum sahi

Got call from BoB CC onboarding team that my card is LTF and i asked her if it was with any conditions but she said no it's LTF then i mailed eterna cs via mail asking if my card is LTF and then they also reverted stating that my card is LTF and no fees was to be charged.

Got call from BoB CC onboarding team that my card is LTF and i asked her if it was with any conditions but she said no it's LTF then i mailed eterna cs via mail asking if my card is LTF and then they also reverted stating that my card is LTF and no fees was to be charged.
Well good for you, i hear these days it's quite difficult to get Eterna LTF,
Only through Radiance account or someone,

Very nice of them to even allow pet goats 🐐 too in lounge.
Sassy Oh No GIF by Nickelodeon

Back