• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Domestic lounge access for infinia add on

Rahul_diwan

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I want to use infinia add on PP in India, specifically at Encalm delhi lounge located at arrivals. Could someone please confirm who have used their infinia add on PP at the same lounge and has not been charged after 3 months.

I have already used it once last week with my wife but I am afraid that I may get charged after few months too.

Also, can I use add on PP in abroad? Please clarify how add on PP / cc can be used for lounges. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi,

I want to use infinia add on PP in India, specifically at Encalm delhi lounge located at arrivals. Could someone please confirm who have used their infinia add on PP at the same lounge and has not been charged after 3 months.

I have already used it once last week with my wife but I am afraid that I may get charged after few months too.

Also, can I use add on PP in abroad? Please clarify how add on PP / cc can be used for lounges. Thanks in advance
I have used the Infinia Primary and Add-on cards at the Delhi T3 Encalm Lounge in May this year. Before the journey, I had called the Infinia Customer Care and checked up with them regarding use of PP Cards. Even though in the MITC of April 2024 it is mentioned that using PP Cards for some CCs will be charged (Infinia is not mentioned in the list of card whose PP Cards will be charged - so it implies that PP Cards of Infinia will not be charged), however, the customer care executive replied that it is better to use Infinia CCs for domestic lounges and Infinia PP Cards for foreign travel in airport lounges. This will preclude any charges to the card holder. Accordingly, I used the Infinia CCs- Primary and Add-on - at T3 Delhi Encalm Lounge and was not charged for the lounge visit.

Also, I have the Mastercard World Infinia. So, even though the MITC of April 2024 mentions that "Rs. 2 will be charged and made void at the POS terminal for MasterCard variant from 1st January 2024 onwards.", in my case the nominal fee of Rs 2 each (for the Primary and the Add-on card) was not re-imbursed and showed up in the statement. I let it pass and did not pursue the matter.

Hope this helps.

I have used the Infinia Primary and Add-on cards at the Delhi T3 Encalm Lounge in May this year. Before the journey, I had called the Infinia Customer Care and checked up with them regarding use of PP Cards. Even though in the MITC of April 2024 it is mentioned that using PP Cards for some CCs will be charged (Infinia is not mentioned in the list of card whose PP Cards will be charged - so it implies that PP Cards of Infinia will not be charged), however, the customer care executive replied that it is better to use Infinia CCs for domestic lounges and Infinia PP Cards for foreign travel in airport lounges. This will preclude any charges to the card holder. Accordingly, I used the Infinia CCs- Primary and Add-on - at T3 Delhi Encalm Lounge and was not charged for the lounge visit.

Also, I have the Mastercard World Infinia. So, even though the MITC of April 2024 mentions that "Rs. 2 will be charged and made void at the POS terminal for MasterCard variant from 1st January 2024 onwards.", in my case the nominal fee of Rs 2 each (for the Primary and the Add-on card) was not re-imbursed and showed up in the statement. I let it pass and did not pursue the matter.

Hope this helps.
Hi,

We are discussing about Encalm arrival lounge, not departure, that too where only PP is acceptable.

Back