• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB LITE Account for existing BOB SB Customers

tuhin

TF Premier
Hi,

Has anyone here who is having one BOB SBGEN Account still opened a BOB LITE account? I know this process will be offline. Only a branch can do it.

Please share your experience, how did you open? How much was your initial deposit? Did you face any obstacles?

Thank you in advance.

Thanks

Anyone of u got Rupay plat dc virtually with adv sb account in BOB
I currently use BOB B3 plus sb account with which I do not get rupay plat DC
I am thinking to conv this to adv account

Tumne iske liye RTI vi kar liya.
Lagta hai branch ne dhang se baat nahi kiya.

To fir RTI ke baad kya hua khula account?
Thora vistar se batao bro
The branch , R.O, even Zonal doesn't know about this, as they were telling that existing customer are not allowed to open bob lite. And also there mentioned nothing about existing customer are not eligible to open bob lite. And someone in this community inform that just raise an RTI for a confirmation. I think it's @ritwik2000 . So i raised RTI.

The branch , R.O, even Zonal doesn't know about this, as they were telling that existing customer are not allowed to open bob lite. And also there mentioned nothing about existing customer are not eligible to open bob lite. And someone in this community inform that just raise an RTI for a confirmation. I think it's @ritwik2000 . So i raised RTI.
Thanks for raising the RTI. It will be great if you could provide the whole document hiding the personal details.

Kindly please reply here those who are opened 2nd bob account as lite?? ( Someone here mentioned he opened bob lite after closing the account and another one could not open the same after closing his bob primary account??

Yes bro I will share it. But bro how can we open Bob lite for existing customer since the system error is showing like this?? Should we need to raise the concern with RTI proof to open the same??
1. first tell bm you are a existing customer and you want to open bob lite as per the rti.
2. incase bm denies to open
3. complaint in cgrs
4. if resolved then ok else complain to rbi bo with rti and stating that they are denying to open one.

Visited my nearest bob branch today and asked them to convert my BOB B3 Plus acc to BOB Lite

First they denied but later they tried from their side to change the scheme, unfortunately the system is not accepting the conversion

I closed the b3 plus account for now as I am not using it.
They said that The cust id will remain in their database so whenever we try to open any bob ac in future it's throwing errors and so many customers were faced this issue

I think they have to update their systems accordingly.

Visited my nearest bob branch today and asked them to convert my BOB B3 Plus acc to BOB Lite

First they denied but later they tried from their side to change the scheme, unfortunately the system is not accepting the conversion

I closed the b3 plus account for now as I am not using it.
They said that The cust id will remain in their database so whenever we try to open any bob ac in future it's throwing errors and so many customers were faced this issue

I think they have to update their systems accordingly.
you should have tried schemes other than lite. It might have happened as scheme change to lite is not possible as per BOB MITC

you should have tried schemes other than lite. It might have happened as scheme change to lite is not possible as per BOB MITC
Actually I don't need any bob account right now If I try any other schemes I have to maintain mab and pay dc charges moreover bob lite is good as it provides rup plat dc free if 3k mab is maintained.

So I just asked them if it is possible...

Back