• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Snapdeal Credit Card Issue

sridharkett

TF Buzz
10 Reward Points for every 100 spent on Online Shopping, Grocery & Departmental Stores. Reward Points of 10 RP per ₹100 is capped at maximum 2000 Reward Points per statement. These are the product features advertised by bob bank on their site.

But I am not getting that 2000 reward points fully for almost three months I had a shortage of 400 to 500 points every month.

Created request those their portal multiple times and its been showing approved status but no points had been credited.

Could not talk to customer care also. Line was also not connecting to them.

What can be done, Does anyone facing such kind of issues with bob snapdeal credit card.

And one more doubt, How to link this card with UPI facility and its a rupay credit card. In which apps it can added for upi purpose.

U cannot link bob rupay credit card to upi yet. And regarding ur RP issue only way to solve it is to write an mail Nordal officer and tweet about it as bob customer support is really really bad

- How much you spend?
- How many reward points you got?
- What is the merchant name showing for those transactions in credit card statement?

If the concern is to talk with customer care, drop a mail with detailed information and you'll get response within a week (usual time in BOB) with proper explanation.

Its a mixed transaction grocery and online spends 2000 means I have spent around or more than 20000, sent mail to this mail Id also crm@bobfinancial.com but no reply from them.

Some of them not falls into those 10 rp categories ,try to match the statement transactions with provided reward points, you'll find the problematic transactions and see which MCC they falls based on "merchant name" they showed in that statement. Finally check with support (and it will take time to get the response in BOB).

Note: If all these related to MCC issue, none of them can be any helpful. You need to check which MCC your transactions happened.
For the grocery they have provided 10 RP, every thing was correct but no proper response.

Back